• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition To Unban MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure he is reading/posting and laughing at this.

It does appear to be good fun for some to have a go at MF, but he is not that bad and there are worse around.

I though what he did was mildly amusing but for him to get a ban for this long is going a bit too far. At this rate he will have served a longer ban than John Terry for making racist remarks.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Im sure he has found something useful to do with his life.
      FTFY

Comment

MF, if you're out there somewhere, we love you really.

(So who's going to cough up tomorrow's tenner?)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          MF, if you're out there somewhere, we love you really.

(So who's going to cough up tomorrow's tenner?)
          During my sponsorship, NAT decided to round up the donation. So someone donated £2.57 to annoy NAT. They claimed to be Russell - but they may or may not have been Russell.

So I might just stump up a tenner - then claim to be admin or someone.

Its a bit like a Blanket party ....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            During my sponsorship, NAT decided to round up the donation. So someone donated £2.57 to annoy NAT. They claimed to be Russell - but they may or may not have been Russell.

So I might just stump up a tenner - then claim to be admin or someone.

Its a bit like a Blanket party ....
            I doubt the person claiming to be MF was actually MF
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Which rules are they?
              Starting a thread specifically targeting another poster. Do try to keep up.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Starting a thread specifically targeting another poster. Do try to keep up.
                What happens if it's more than one poster?!!! Is that n times as bad or 1/n?!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
                  WSH!

There's an old ex-Gestapo concentration camp guard out there somewhere who will have to take the shame of being likened to Old Hack to his grave!!!!!
                  We have a winner: 16 pages until Godwins law was invoked. Surely a record?
                  Last edited by Old Hack; 28 September 2012, 14:00.

Comment

He's unbanned! I want my tenner back!

(Welcome back MF - only kidding, RH can bank my tenner for next time)

Comment

Apologies, busy at work.

The top-up to gift aid is counted, plus the extra tenner, so the ban is now extended to 18:53, 1st October.

It's days, not working days.

Comment

Working...
                      X