• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition To Unban MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    It could well be! I vote NLUK for the possibly-soon-to-be-vacant mod position.
    Nah, NLUK is helpful and rational at times, goes against the very nature of being a mod
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Time for BP to get off his fat arse and do another sponsored iron man.

If he won't, we could do a reverse sponsorship and nick the roof tiles off his church and flog them for scrap and invest the proceeds in keeping MF banned.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
        Time for BP to get off his fat arse and do another sponsored iron man.

If he won't, we could do a reverse sponsorship and nick the roof tiles off his church and flog them for scrap and invest the proceeds in keeping MF banned.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

This thread will show who is capable of putting their money where their mouth is. :
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

£30 in as many minutes.

Nice.

Ban updated accordingly. I wonder what the charity will think of this!!

Comment

CAn we update the home page please. Will donate £20 if you do.

Marillion Fan had always tried to be a good dog, but one day he started soiling himself indoors. He didn't understand why his owner threw him out in street.

Just £10 can keep a dog like Marillion Fan banned for a day.
              The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

It could well be! I vote NLUK for the possibly-soon-to-be-vacant mod position.
                Is that a proper Mod or do I have to keep running this Cojak sockie?? Starting to feel a tad schizophrenic switching between persona's so much.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

£30 in as many minutes.

Nice.

Ban updated accordingly. I wonder what the charity will think of this!!
                  Just got a PM from MF.

He says his sockies are alive and kicking and laughing at you all (all the way to the bank, in fact.) He says he's even donated £10 towards his own banning!
                  nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Is that a proper Mod or do I have to keep running this Cojak sockie?? Starting to feel a tad schizophrenic switching between persona's so much.
                    We're going to hand the CJ sockie over to Troll. He might be more lenient and even-handed.

Comment

PS, love the URL of the JG page

Comment

Working...
                      X