• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition To Unban MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And let's be honest, starting a thread to point out just what a c0ck Old Spack actually is can't really be deemed all that heinous.
    Though it might be argued it is wholly unnecessary.
    I assume that starting a thread to abuse sassy is still allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
      Cos he's a twat?
      WHS!!!!!

There are a small few on here who seem to make it their lifes aim just to be nasty to people on CUK!!!! Clean it up, chuck them out!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I've not seen it on CUK before.
        anyone who contribute positively to the board is ok imho, even if , for the other 90% of the time, he is a c0cksucking American blowhard turd

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          anyone who contribute positively to the board is ok imho, even if , for the other 98% of the time, he is a c0cksucking American blowhard turd

FTFY - you're being too generous.

Comment

Ah give the guy a break. It is a lot less dreary around here when he is filling threads up with his wittering.

There are plenty of others that should be shown the door before him.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Ah give the guy a break. It is a lot less dreary around here when he is filling threads up with his wittering.

There are plenty of others that should be shown the door before him.
              Oh the irony...

How's the weight problem Shaunyboy? Good to see you out and about boozing at the weekend; if you're going to go up to Scotland, why not play up to the stereotype

Fat chunt

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                Oh the irony...

How's the weight problem Shaunyboy? Good to see you out and about boozing at the weekend; if you're going to go up to Scotland, why not play up to the stereotype

Fat chunt
                Talking of dreary..................

I see you have brought your "A" game along again, you tedious f*ckwit.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Talking of dreary..................

I see you have brought your "A" game along again, you tedious f*ckwit.

The good thing about arguing with someone as stupid as you, is that you don't need to use the A game, you just need to be breathing, and not necessarily sober, for you're about as bright as a 10 watt eco lamp son.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    The good thing about arguing with someone as stupid as you, is that you don't need to use the A game, you just need to be breathing, and not necessarily sober, for you're about as bright as a 10 watt eco lamp son.

And there is that ubiquitous "son" reference again. What a Loser!!
                    I bet you are just itching to unveil that "got your number" reference too, aren't you?

Comment

And there is that ubiquitous "son" reference again. What a Loser!!
                      I bet you are just itching to unveil that "got your number" reference too, aren't you?

Well, as we both know, we don't need to let you know that, when we all know it already SB, do we.

You're really not capable of sensible conversation mate, you just aren't, you don't have the mental capacity; all you can do is abuse, and use smileys, which really aren't the last bastion of the intellectual is it.

Now, I am sure there's a loaf of bread and half a pig somewhere waiting for you to gorge over it fat boy; trott along now, or slowly amble which is more apt you fat chunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X