• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Bannings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    But if you hate the Freench you are welcome everywhere.
    Except France.
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
      Except France.
      Even there eets fashionable to ate ze french
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I guess that if you hate Jews and Gentiles, you're going to end up unwelcome in a lot of places.
        Very good.

I wondered initially if 'doggy' referred to 'doggy styles' or if I'd been banned and not noticed, it's rather bizarre the mention of anti-semitism clears things up!
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Very good.

I wondered initially if 'doggy' referred to 'doggy styles' or if I'd been banned and not noticed, it's rather bizarre the mention of anti-semitism clears things up!
          I didn't think of the alternatives but just assumed it was the Jew baiter.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

FWIW I think a joke about one member being anti-semitic is as off-key as a joke about another being a man in drag.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              FWIW I think a joke about one member being anti-semitic is as off-key as a joke about another being a man in drag.
              It's not a joke I'm afraid.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Not banned due to Gentile at all, was just the constant bickering was more than enough - we fancied a few days peace

Comment

It's not a joke I'm afraid.
                  buzz off
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    Not banned due to Gentile at all, was just the constant bickering was more than enough - we fancied a few days peace
                    It takes two to 'bicker' has the other party been banned as well in the interests of fairness or is it cos ee is dog like?
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                      It takes two to 'bicker' has the other party been banned as well in the interests of fairness or is it cos ee is dog like?
                      Others have been told to know when to STFU too.

Comment

Working...
                      X