• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perks being made available for Contractors ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angela_D
    Joe ... that's funny. But I think you know how stale sweat can 'hang around' in some places. I can imagine beer-gutted English blokes try their best to work out a bit and sweating bricks.

And then you need to sit on the same bit of kit. Urgh !!

Dim Prawn: check out google images for that kind of thing. "pert toned women (desperately seeking IT geek)" You might get a result.

With all these cute East Europeans I've heard about in London there is a bit of competition now.
    Yes there is a plethora of cute Eastern Europeans, unfortunately most of them are riddled with Aids and other STD's.

Comment

Oh and in London there are women only gyms. I tried to join one of these by tucking my willy in between my legs and pretending to be a woman, I think it was my large hands that gave it away.

Comment

I take exception to woman only gyms. How are we supposed to stare at woman in the gym and make them feel uncomfortable while they work out if they all go to woman only gyms?

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy
          I take exception to woman only gyms. How are we supposed to stare at woman in the gym and make them feel uncomfortable while they work out if they all go to woman only gyms?
          Wait for them in the car park and follow them home. Then maybe wait outside their house every night for a week. You could also get hold of their phone number and let them know you're watching them. This would make them feel uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
            Wait for them in the car park and follow them home. Then maybe wait outside their house every night for a week. You could also get hold of their phone number and let them know you're watching them. This would make them feel uncomfortable.
            Your obviously vast experience is impressive to say the least. I have so much to learn still

Comment

Working...
            X