• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Perks being made available for Contractors ?"

Collapse

• bennyboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black.
    Wait for them in the car park and follow them home. Then maybe wait outside their house every night for a week. You could also get hold of their phone number and let them know you're watching them. This would make them feel uncomfortable.
    Your obviously vast experience is impressive to say the least. I have so much to learn still

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    Originally posted by bennyboy
    I take exception to woman only gyms. How are we supposed to stare at woman in the gym and make them feel uncomfortable while they work out if they all go to woman only gyms?
    Wait for them in the car park and follow them home. Then maybe wait outside their house every night for a week. You could also get hold of their phone number and let them know you're watching them. This would make them feel uncomfortable.

Leave a comment:

• bennyboy
    replied
    I take exception to woman only gyms. How are we supposed to stare at woman in the gym and make them feel uncomfortable while they work out if they all go to woman only gyms?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    Oh and in London there are women only gyms. I tried to join one of these by tucking my willy in between my legs and pretending to be a woman, I think it was my large hands that gave it away.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    Originally posted by Angela_D
    Joe ... that's funny. But I think you know how stale sweat can 'hang around' in some places. I can imagine beer-gutted English blokes try their best to work out a bit and sweating bricks.

And then you need to sit on the same bit of kit. Urgh !!

Dim Prawn: check out google images for that kind of thing. "pert toned women (desperately seeking IT geek)" You might get a result.

With all these cute East Europeans I've heard about in London there is a bit of competition now.
    Yes there is a plethora of cute Eastern Europeans, unfortunately most of them are riddled with Aids and other STD's.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black.
    I watched Brazil. Is it my widesceen tv or has Ronaldo really let himself go?
    He's let himself go. Too much red meat and ale.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    I watched Brazil. Is it my widesceen tv or has Ronaldo really let himself go?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetwood
    Threaded,
    How do you handle the dichotomy of going from a Lambo to a pushbike?
    Strange as it sounds, my usual daily commute is faster on a bike than by train, bus or car.

Also it is well known my penchant for pies and cakes, so I have to do a lot of exercise or I'd end up as fat as some of you lot!

threaded in "I feel the need, the need for speed" mode

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Threaded,
    How do you handle the dichotomy of going from a Lambo to a pushbike?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Yesterday I achieved a new record for cycling my round trip commute to one of my clients: 1 hour 52 minutes 36 seconds. Which is really bloomin' fast. I was musing, this morning as it happens, that theoretically I should be able to achieve 1:46, but the restriction is the other cyclists: their getting in the way slows me down ever so much.

Anyways was kept cool by a strong headwind all the way, but at that speed you can't but help but have a headwind.

Leave a comment:

• Angela_D
    replied
    What rain ?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I was going to go to the gym last last night but, what with chronic sunburn on the top third of my back, I opted to stay in, watch a film and have a kebab instead.

An hour down the allotment on Sunday afternoon and I'm left suffering for the rest of the week. Typical.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby
    Ah, but dont you miss the rain?
    I went out for a five mile run in the rain last night.

It's grand when you stop.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetwood
    While you lot were probably "down the gym" last night, I was in a pub drinking decent Belgian beer,watching the footy, having a laugh with some mates, staring at the scantily-clad birds ,chatting a few up and getting some suggestive texts from current lady friend.

Get a bloody life, FFS!
    Ah, but dont you miss the rain?

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    While you lot were probably "down the gym" last night, I was in a pub drinking decent Belgian beer,watching the footy, having a laugh with some mates, staring at the scantily-clad birds ,chatting a few up and getting some suggestive texts from current lady friend.

Get a bloody life, FFS!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X