• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perks being made available for Contractors ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While you lot were probably "down the gym" last night, I was in a pub drinking decent Belgian beer,watching the footy, having a laugh with some mates, staring at the scantily-clad birds ,chatting a few up and getting some suggestive texts from current lady friend.

Get a bloody life, FFS!
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
      While you lot were probably "down the gym" last night, I was in a pub drinking decent Belgian beer,watching the footy, having a laugh with some mates, staring at the scantily-clad birds ,chatting a few up and getting some suggestive texts from current lady friend.

Get a bloody life, FFS!
      Ah, but dont you miss the rain?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby
        Ah, but dont you miss the rain?
        I went out for a five mile run in the rain last night.

It's grand when you stop.

Comment

I was going to go to the gym last last night but, what with chronic sunburn on the top third of my back, I opted to stay in, watch a film and have a kebab instead.

An hour down the allotment on Sunday afternoon and I'm left suffering for the rest of the week. Typical.

Comment

What rain ?

Comment

Yesterday I achieved a new record for cycling my round trip commute to one of my clients: 1 hour 52 minutes 36 seconds. Which is really bloomin' fast. I was musing, this morning as it happens, that theoretically I should be able to achieve 1:46, but the restriction is the other cyclists: their getting in the way slows me down ever so much.

Anyways was kept cool by a strong headwind all the way, but at that speed you can't but help but have a headwind.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Threaded,
                How do you handle the dichotomy of going from a Lambo to a pushbike?
                We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
                  Threaded,
                  How do you handle the dichotomy of going from a Lambo to a pushbike?
                  Strange as it sounds, my usual daily commute is faster on a bike than by train, bus or car.

Also it is well known my penchant for pies and cakes, so I have to do a lot of exercise or I'd end up as fat as some of you lot!

threaded in "I feel the need, the need for speed" mode
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I watched Brazil. Is it my widesceen tv or has Ronaldo really let himself go?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
                      I watched Brazil. Is it my widesceen tv or has Ronaldo really let himself go?
                      He's let himself go. Too much red meat and ale.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
                      X