• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the deal on Gentile?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Are you sure:
    You are right, I made them look like not only were they cable of sex, but that they actually had some.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
      He was away ahead of his time that man. Imagine having the foresight to know about pricks in the 16th century.
      I'm pretty sure they've been around since the dawn of humanity, possibly earlier.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        d000hg can YOU explain why people keep calling you a Dickhead?
        You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cojak again.

nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          But the whole point is this is a moderated forum. And I really don't like the argument that the onus is on the person being bullied to leave a community if they don't like it.
          The onus is on right minded people to stand up for people they agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            You dream of being dumber?
            Absolutely. With great power comes great responsibility, or something, I don't know really.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              The fckwits that are quick with the insults on here
              Hang on who hacked Cliphead's account?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                The onus is on right minded people to stand up for people they agree with.
                That's what I am doing but MP told me off
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Even if it's a good rumour, that kind of viciousness crosses the line. As does a man calling a woman a c***, seriously who thinks that is appropriate?
                  If Gentile in any way resembled a post op tranny, then the insults would be vicious. However, she's clearly a confident, feminine, attractive lady, so I'm sure she's not losing sleep over it. I'm pretty sure this forum passed the same verdict on Kate Middleton, so she's in grand company.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                    He's been here a year less than you. And you've been here three years less than me. What's your point?

Edit: I see you added a point, fair point well made.
                    Actually, this is my second incarnation. I needed to keep up with relevant stuff after I let my PCG membership lapse so I have been here lurking for far longer. I couldn't remember my original account so created this one.

My point was that if you post general stuff in what is considered to be the wrong forum, you are told it should be in general. In which case you have to brave this sort of thing if you want to post any non IT/Accts/Contract stuff at all.

So perhaps there should be a safe, moderated General and a Cesspit which would then be absolutely optional.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      If Gentile in any way resembled a post op tranny, then the insults would be vicious. However, she's clearly a confident, feminine, attractive lady, so I'm sure she's not losing sleep over it. I'm pretty sure this forum passed the same verdict on Kate Middleton, so she's in grand company.
                      Kate Middleton is a .Net programmer?

Bugger, missed that thread.
                      nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                      X