• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the deal on Gentile?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Ok. Be petty if you like. I don't get it but it's no skin off my nose.
    I'm never petty I'm actually intelligent, insightful, a very good judge of character and a valued friend to those who know me. You'll always be a dickhead in need of therapy but will never achieve that.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      I'm never petty I'm actually intelligent, insightful, a very good judge of character and a valued friend to those who know me. You'll always be a dickhead in need of therapy but will never achieve that.
      What'd he do to you?
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        What'd he do to you?
        What's it to you, shorty?

Comment

I'm actually intelligent, insightful, a very good judge of character and a valued friend to those who know me.
          You have no friends?

Sad panda.
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

The first time I heard of Gentile was when I was having a friendly discussion with someone about how to kill someone with a sword. She had a few hundred posts and negged me.

I thought 'this is a person who will spend a lot of time jumping in and apologising afterwards'

Having said that, the apology to CM was nice. and right

the jury is still out on Gentile

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Those sort of compliments only really count when other people say them about you

The exception being when you're chatting up some bird and don't want to bring in material witnesses
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                What'd he do to you?
                That's what I asked. I don't think I did anything, unless it's a religious thing. But it must have been something pretty bad that all this time later he still isn't over it. Which really doesn't sound like me.

edit: So clippy that's a serious invitation to air whatever's been eating you all this time. PM if you prefer.
                Last edited by d000hg; 4 September 2012, 21:14.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Those sort of compliments only really count when other people say them about you

The exception being when you're chatting up some bird and don't want to bring in material witnesses
                  Dont be insulting. I have met the guy , and can guarantee 100% that he can drink like a fish.
                  I'm not too sure about the rest of the bollocks because I was pissed as a f@rt at the time

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I'm never petty I'm actually intelligent, insightful, a very good judge of character and a valued friend to those who know me.
                    Is it your intelligence or your humble nature they are drawn to?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      That's what I asked. I don't think I did anything, unless it's a religious thing. But it must have been something pretty bad that all this time later he still isn't over it. Which really doesn't sound like me.
                      To be honest, whilst Clippy and I don't have any beef with one another and seem to be on the same wavelength most of the time, I've also been a bit mystified as to the abuse he gives you.

Care to explain, Clippy, and perhaps come to a resolution, this being a frank and open thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X