• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the deal on Gentile?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tractor View Post
    I'm thinking perhaps it's about time to rename this forum 'Cesspit' and create a new General where well behaved, non-IT threads could go /duck
    How long have you been on this site. Surely you know that given a couple of hours the new general would descend to the levels of cesspit.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      How long have you been on this site. Surely you know that given a couple of hours the new general would descend to the levels of cesspit.
      He's been here a year less than you. And you've been here three years less than me. What's your point?

Edit: I see you added a point, fair point well made.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
        And you see what I mean about dumb people.
        That from someone who posted that she had the power to get the Police to come out of their juristiction, under her instruction, if she received a pizza she didn't order.

You bring dumb to a level I can only dream of.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Why would I stop posting because of one or two idiots? Most of the people on CUK have been pleasant or at least neutral to me. Can't ask for more than that, in real life or online.

I wouldn't dream of leaving a forum that's relevant to my work just because a couple of tubes that wouldn't say boo to a goose if I met them in real life decide to let their RL mask slip and spout bile from behind their keyboards.
          If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? - William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Why would I stop posting because of one or two idiots? Most of the people on CUK have been pleasant or at least neutral to me. Can't ask for more than that, in real life or online.

I wouldn't dream of leaving a forum that's relevant to my work just because a couple of tubes that wouldn't say boo to a goose if I met them in real life decide to let their RL mask slip and spout bile from behind their keyboards.
            Fairy muff.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Yeah, thats what I meant by the above (I wasn't attempting to imply G is a man, which is how it read back!). Most people here are bumholes, and we each have our own idea of the 'line'.
              The fckwits that are quick with the insults on here wouldn't dare in real life to somebody's face. General is a safe haven for the fcked up, off their meds, god bothering, social misfits...
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Oooh. I used to love that poncho, must dig it out.
                I was wearing my new jeans, got them especially

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? - William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice.
                  He was away ahead of his time that man. Imagine having the foresight to know about pricks in the 16th century.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    You bring dumb to a level I can only dream of.
                    You dream of being dumber?
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Yeah, I do agree to an extent. But I spose if she was that bothered she'd stop posting (I would).
                      But the whole point is this is a moderated forum. And I really don't like the argument that the onus is on the person being bullied to leave a community if they don't like it.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X