• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the deal on Gentile?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    I think I might start a rumour that I'm really a black lesbian next and see when the racist homophobic comments start.
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    According to the census I'm a black one legged albanian lesbian midget, that should up the locals grants a bit or have I missed of any diversity tick boxes ?
    You are amcdonald and I claim my five cheezburgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
      It's like this dooohg: you know when plumbers put that dye down your sink to see which external drain it comes out, and they can thereby tell which pipes are connected to which sewer drains? It's a little like that. Sometimes when someone starts a tasty rumour, it reveals who talks to whom and who is dumb enough to believe everything they hear. I think I might start a rumour that I'm really a black lesbian next and see when the racist homophobic comments start.
      Even if it's a good rumour, that kind of viciousness crosses the line. As does a man calling a woman a c***, seriously who thinks that is appropriate?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Even if it's a good rumour, that kind of viciousness crosses the line. As does a man calling a woman a c***, seriously who thinks that is appropriate?
        (in your opinion)

to quantify: lots of bad things are said on here.
        Last edited by MaryPoppins; 4 September 2012, 19:49.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Me, me, me...

Comment

As for the CM thing, I've been thinking about that since I made those comments. You guys are right: I was out of line on that, if she's a real person.

My comments arose because I felt there was a strong possibility she was a sockie of the person that claims to be her spouse. I find it difficult to imagine any woman using that avi.

However, I realise in retrospect that by doing so I descended into the same sort of behaviour that others have routinely exhibited on here: namely, attacking someone because of what I suspected and who they associate with, rather than for anything they did themselves or I knew beyond reasonable doubt. To be specific, I made those comments purely because I suspected CM was Spod's sockie. If I am indeed wrong about that, I'm happy to apologise to CM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile
              As for the CM thing, I've been thinking about that since I made those comments. You guys are right: I was out of line on that, if she's a real person.

My comments arose because I felt there was a strong possibility she was a sockie of the person that claims to be her spouse. I find it difficult to imagine any woman using that avi.

However, I realise in retrospect that by doing so I descended into the same sort of behaviour that others have routinely exhibited on here: namely, attacking someone because of what I suspected and who they associate with, rather than for anything they did themselves. To be specific, I made those comments purely because I suspected CM was Spod's sockie. If I am indeed wrong about that, I'm happy to apologise to CM.
              You are indeed wrong - CM's very real, definitely female, and very lovely; very popular with everyone here I'd say. I guess unfortunately you did stoop to the level others have when insulting you with very little reason.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                You are indeed wrong - CM's very real, definitely female, and very lovely; very popular with everyone here I'd say. I guess unfortunately you did stoop to the level others have when insulting you with very little reason.
                Then I apologise.

Comment

'All hope abandon ye who enter here. Seriously.'

If you post in here then the arsewipes shouldn't be a problem to deal with and you take the kick in the arse when warranted.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Rumour has it that d000hg used to be a man!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      (in your opinion)

to quantify: lots of bad things are said on here.
                      That's true but there's a big different IMO between Sas calling someone a cretin, and a few posters repeatedly claiming a woman (who has shown a photo of her real self) is a post-op trannie. Said in jest sure, but they quite clearly use it in a vicious, spiteful way deliberately.

If you read TestMangler and automatrix and Spod (I think it's Spod)'s repeated attacks every time she posts or is mentioned, I hope you'd agree.

I doubt you'd think it was just CUK banter if everytime you posted, someone said "you c***"
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X