• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the deal on Gentile?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    Maybe I don't read enough of CUK, but where is the evidence for this? 'cause from what I've read I don't see it, At the moment it seems to me more like CUK ganging up on her in that she's the new flavor of the month to dislike.
    Yes. Picking on girls. About par for the big men of CUK. <shakes head>

Comment

Maybe I don't read enough of CUK, but where is the evidence for this? 'cause from what I've read I don't see it, At the moment it seems to me more like CUK ganging up on her in that she's the new flavor of the month to dislike.
      evidence ! SAS doesnt need evidence

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
        .... talks out of his backside about things he knows nothing about ...
        .... Do you know what projection is at all, oh aged "guru"?
        Oh the irony
        Do you still stick by your considered opinion that London has no posh areas?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Thanks, Chef. As ever, those who know nothing know it loudest, and most of those on the periphery can't be bothered to get involved lest they become a target of playground behaviour themselves. I appreciate you speaking up.

As for the one or two feckwitts on here that can't seem to stop obsessing about me: it says more about them than it does about me. I can't imagine anyone I'd never even met making so much of an impression on me that I'd feel the need to reference them every single day.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            What qualifies you to comment then?
            I think the latest of many faux pas is her statement today that "...London has no posh areas..." or words to that effect.
            Well, I figure that as I read CUK daily for a few hours, taking in most threads if only to see what they're about at minimum I would say that qualifies me to have an opinion. However, as I stated, perhaps given that I haven't read every single post on every single thread then maybe I've missed something e.g if a thread heads towards the " I'm ass guru look how great I am" or "I'm better than though" then I usually don't continue.

However, on this occasion I'm simply asking for you to backup what you say with evidence if you don't wish to come across as a self righteous bully.
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

She is CUKs very own Miss Havisham...

Comment

However, on this occasion I'm simply asking for you to backup what you say with evidence if you don't wish to come across as a self righteous bully.
                I think Gentile has the bullying thing sown up what with an unprovoked attack (AFAIK) that likened CM to Eva Braun. Can't be bothered to find the thread for you if you can't.
                And if you can't take it don't dish it out, IMHO.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

As for the one or two feckwitts on here that can't seem to stop obsessing about me: .
                  Yes there are those, can't think why
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Let's see: someone that calls themselves a "guru", is well past his sell by date, and talks out of his backside about things he knows nothing about states that I think I'm an expert and am past it. Do you know what projection is at all, oh aged "guru"?
                    I know its really hard to resist, but just replying to his meaningless diatribes is giving him exactly what he wants. His working life is over, and yet here he is posting on a forum aimed at working contractors. Why is that? Its because he is old, sad and profoundly lonely. Such people should be pitied but never encouraged.

And to answer the original question. Gentile would appear to be a poster with the balls to be themselves, and not only that, show themselves on a forum of anonymous keyboard warriors. And although I dont agree with everything she says, you have to admire a person like that. Maybe next years forum personality will actually be someone who has one, Id vote for her.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                      I know its really hard to resist, but just replying to his meaningless diatribes is giving him exactly what he wants. His working life is over, and yet here he is posting on a forum aimed at working contractors. Why is that? Its because he is old, sad and profoundly lonely. Such people should be pitied but never encouraged.

And to answer the original question. Gentile would appear to be a poster with the balls to be themselves, and not only that, show themselves on a forum of anonymous keyboard warriors. And although I dont agree with everything she says, you have to admire a person like that. Maybe next years forum personality will actually be someone who has one, Id vote for her.
                      I'd give her one.

Vote that is.

Comment

Working...
                      X