• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the deal on Gentile?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    It all started when I pointed out that streatham doesn't have posh bits. Spod chipped in with something about buying half of scotland for the price of a crappy house in streatham and she decided to have a go at him & CM, rather unnecessarily I thought.

I think the gender confusion / cat lady thing has built up over a while, I don't know why that is though and can't really be arsed to find out.
    Ah ok, I'm caught up now, didn't read so much of the laaandan thread as I don't live there and can't contribute.

Bit harsh suddenly dragging in CM into the insults even if you do hate spod IMO.

Well that's enough for me, I'm off for the night.

Tchoos
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Gentile can YOU explain why people keep calling you a man?
      I think it's a fairly common assumption that all posters are male.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I have a subconscious resistance in accepting women post on CUK, for some reason. I thought it was all men pretending to be women.
      This from one of our more sane posters.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        d000hg can YOU explain why people keep calling you a Dickhead?

Comment

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Me, me, me...

Comment

It's was a serious question princess. It's such a malicious and hurtful insult to keep making that half-decent mods would have put a stop to it immediately, but several posters keep taunting her with it. So either it originated somewhere, or our mods are limp and ineffectual.

Maybe you could moderate the forum for a bit now...

And I think I answered your question.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

This is my mental image of the posters on here.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                This is my mental image of the posters on here.

remove the muscles, tattoos and guns

add beer guts and even worse hair cuts and you're probably spot on
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

Its a picture of insane prisoners in a recent film I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

Keep the orange boiler suits though, they're practical and comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Oh yes and she really gets the heckles up on forum warriors who don't know how to talk to women

Gentile can YOU explain why people keep calling you a man?
                      It's like this dooohg: you know when plumbers put that dye down your sink to see which external drain it comes out, and they can thereby tell which pipes are connected to which sewer drains? It's a little like that. Sometimes when someone starts a tasty rumour, it reveals who talks to whom and who is dumb enough to believe everything they hear. I think I might start a rumour that I'm really a black lesbian next and see when the racist homophobic comments start.

Comment

Working...
                      X