• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LingsCars: The Gold Standard Of Web Design

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    Ermmmm because the little guys one looked funny and the big guys looked really good?
    Provided you didn't actually want info on copiers or anything...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Ermmmm because the little guys one looked funny and the big guys looked really good?
      I thought that when I checked that link on my mobile earlier. However, I now realise that it takes you to a completely different (and much messier) site when you use a desktop browser.

Comment

dull, grey, corporate, self important tulipe
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It looks like it's been built like that on purpose to get attention. Certainly works!
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            It looks like it's been built like that on purpose to get attention. Certainly works!
            It certainly does. It looks like a Jackson Pollock.

And with all that clutter it isn't easy to find information or navigate.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Provided you didn't actually want info on copiers or anything...
              You're not even on the right website, that website is about outsourcing departments to Xerox. Its like complaining you cant find the bread on Tesco's gardening website.

Comment

You're not even on the right website, that website is about outsourcing departments to Xerox. Its like complaining you cant find the bread on Tesco's gardening website.
                Just goes to shown how well that xerox site got its message across then.

Comment

Xerox looks like a training course, fine if you want to be educated on what they want to sell you you get that site.

the Xerox.com site has photocopiers.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Xerox - isn't that your giant alien lizard boss, zeity?

Comment

Thing about Ling's site, isn't the point to get people to notice your website, how many people know her brand already without realising it.
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X