• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thanks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You're not being you.

HTH, BIKIW
    That does complicate things somewhat.

Comment

It's a shame that it's that twat Rusell who raised this issue, and in such a numpty way, because there's a real and serious debate to be had here.
      And that is what an accountancy firm should provide for the money you pay them.
      Scotsgal was shouted down ( and it could very well have been a sockie) but she/he/it made a valid point: when you pay someone £100 plus a month, you shouldn't really have to think about the accountancy stuff.
      When I was contracting I was constantly annoyed by how little accountants actually do for their money - you can't get simpler than a contractor's accounts.
      From NW's response in the original thread, and the defence several of their clients posted, the issue was not that they didn't tell russell all he needed to do but that he is simply too stupid to understand even their "this is what you need to do" instructions. Of course a good accountant should be prepared for stupid clients and the help they might need, but if I were NW I would be asking him to find a new accountant after he decided to publicly insult them like that.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        From NW's response in the original thread, and the defence several of their clients posted, the issue was not that they didn't tell russell all he needed to do but that he is simply too stupid to understand even their "this is what you need to do" instructions. Of course a good accountant should be prepared for stupid clients and the help they might need, but if I were NW I would be asking him to find a new accountant after he decided to publicly insult them like that.

^^ This....
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Have PMed Simon at SJD to warn him.

Comment

You're not being you.

HTH, BIKIW
            So why are you telling him then?

Comment

Good point already made

Originally posted by eek View Post
              I think the problem was that NW used words with more than 1 syllable in them.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sorry I missed that

Maybe he'll spend his week-long ban learning how to do his own accounts. More likely he'll be trolling on some other forum.

Comment

Bums. Have I missed all the fun again?
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Sorry I missed that

Maybe he'll spend his week-long ban learning how to do his own accounts. More likely he'll be trolling on some other forum.
                    Don't worry. I just wanted to post the same insult a second time.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It was worth repeating.

Comment

Working...
                      X