• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England vs Ukraine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    He was good in Euro2004 until he went off injured.
    Having just had a read up it would appear he has played 47 games and scored 37 goals in 2011/2012 so i surpose they would be stupid not to play him on those stats

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I felt the back flick one was luck. Of course you are entitled to your opinion.
      It depends what you think of as luck. A pro-sportsman can make a guess where the ball is and stick his leg out hoping for 'luck', and so can you or I. But he will score 100X more often by 'luck' than we will.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
        I agree with SASGURU, if you watch it carefully he follows the ball all the way with his eyes, he knows exactly where the ball is when he pulls his leg up.
        lol whatever he was trying to control it on the side of his foot with a view to shooting, misjudged it and it hit his heel and went in....

Comment

When he scored I wasn't sure he meant it, but then looking at the replays it was obvious he did.

You don't try and trap a ball behind you as you are falling forward. And it was clever thinking because if he'd tried a first time shot round the front it would almost certainly been blocked.

Welbeck is a cute finisher, the recent goal against Belgium demonstrated that.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            When he scored I wasn't sure he meant it, but then looking at the replays it was obvious he did.

You don't try and trap a ball behind you as you are falling forward. And it was clever thinking because if he'd tried a first time shot round the front it would almost certainly been blocked.

Welbeck is a cute finisher, the recent goal against Belgium demonstrated that.
            It was a tap-in and he wasn't even facing the correct way, a striker should face the goal, Fergie needs to get him some training.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              It was a tap-in and he wasn't even facing the correct way, a striker should face the goal, Fergie needs to get him some training.

Comment

Fergie is about the only Scot worth listening to about football, you certainly don't make the list.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

He was facing a goal. Alas it was his own...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Fergie is about the only Scot worth listening to about football, you certainly don't make the list.
                    +1
                    one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Add Souness to the list

Comment

Working...
                      X