• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England vs Ukraine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mainly looking forward to seeing Balotelli getting in a punch-up with at least 2 England players.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Mainly looking forward to seeing Balotelli getting in a punch-up with at least 2 England players.
      PaddyPower could run a book called "Path to the Bath" between Rooney and Balotelli.

Or call it "Race for Red". Or something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        PaddyPower could run a book called "Path to the Bath" between Rooney and Balotelli.

Or call it "Race for Red". Or something else.
        The volatile Balotelli may be seen as too risky for a QF against England.
        Let's hope he plays.
        Last edited by oscarose; 20 June 2012, 08:37.
        one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
          The volatile Balotelli may be seen as too risky for a QF against England.
          Let's hope he plays.
          I hope that's the case, we'll need all the help we can get.

I thought the non-Rooney side showed great promise, fight and determination, the one last night was very similar to Capellos World cup embarassment; everyone looks scared to be in possession.

When will england managers learn that Rooney is a gamble. Sure he got his lucky header but he missed 3 that carroll would have put in, and with our nervous nature on the ball in midfield and defence we can't afford to miss clear cut chances.

Don't change a winning side etc.

Comment

Rooney hadn't the benefit of two games to get into it. So I would at least give him another chance since he will also be very un-tired.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Rooney was very rusty after only 45 minutes in more than a month. He needed match time, that's why he stayed on to nearly the end.

Roy is paid to make strategic decisions like that, rather than react like a typical bloke in a pub to a few misplaced passes.

Comment

Let's not forget that the game against France was also bad.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

According to Talksport this morning, Rooney’s goal cost BetFred £250,000 so he’s seemingly still the punter’s choice.

one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                  X