• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England vs Ukraine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Far be it for me to big up England but that last goal was the best of the tournament so far and Wellbeck's flick was pure class of a type we're not used to seeing from English players.
    Would love to believe it was class - but it was luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Disagree. He shaped for the back heel.

HTH

one day at a time

Comment

It was both.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
          i realy don't see what rooney can do that they are not already doing and i don't remember him being any good in any big tournament
          He was good in Euro2004 until he went off injured.

Comment

All 3 England goals were impressive.

Disagree? Please explain why.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

I felt the back flick one was luck. Of course you are entitled to your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

WGJS

Carrolls header was top drawer, great delivery and best header of the tournament so far.
                Welbeck's goal was a bit of genius with a bit of luck
                Walcott's goal was driven hard and straight and the movement of the ball made it hard to save.

Comment

I felt the back flick one was luck. Of course you are entitled to your opinion.

He's in the 6 yard box, he turns, shapes, lifts his leg to meet the ball and steers it past the defenders and keeper with the back of his heal, if that's luck then so is every other shot that goes in.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I think hes trying to control it tbh, and its glancing off the inside of his boot.

Comment

I agree with SASGURU, if you watch it carefully he follows the ball all the way with his eyes, he knows exactly where the ball is when he pulls his leg up.

Comment

Working...
                      X