• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Could be sort of Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sound really happy in your current contract role, so why even consider this permie road-warrior job? Why did you look at it in the first place?

Comment

I hate to say it but a telephone interview for a permie role is hardly boomed.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        You sound really happy in your current contract role, so why even consider this permie road-warrior job? Why did you look at it in the first place?
        Looooong story (well not really, but it is boring!). They approached me at the beginning of April and its all just moving forward now. Its a company I've always really wanted to work for to be honest, and that is the only reason I want to discuss more.

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
        BAE?
        Nope, but the amount of letters is correct!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I hate to say it but a telephone interview for a permie role is hardly boomed.
        Oh yeah!
        I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Well done that man. Plus you will have the advantage of half your salary being taken as tax on a convenient monthly basis. None of this taxed annually on profits nonsense.
          Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post

Nope, but the amount of letters is correct!

IBM?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

BBC?

Comment

HAL?

Comment

CUK?
                  Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    IBM?
                    No comment!

Comment

or to the others...

Comment

Working...
                      X