• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The term racist is used too often

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I would argue that the majority of girls would come from dysfunctional homes where parents don't give a crap, to wrapped up in themselves. In that case it becomes a situation that a stranger becomes a friend, then a lover or father figure and from then the abuse stems.
    Perfectly sums up the local area... And my wife still cant see why I want to leave Rochdale and go somewhere that will give my two little girls chance to grow partially safe.
    Last edited by scooby; 9 May 2012, 08:29.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Oh, and now the ring leader of the peados is already accusing the judge and jury of being racist... Well, he can rest assured now. No one in prison is racist when it comes to being big daddy's bitch!
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
        Oh, and now the ring leader of the peados is already accusing the judge and jury of being racist... Well, he can rest assured now. No one in prison is racist when it comes to being big daddy's bitch!
        And of course there are levels of prisoners. Those who abuse the vulnerable are right at the bottom.

Comment

You mean "Keith Passport Vaz"? You believe what he says?

Figures are probably correct but will include all paedophiles (Uncle Johnny etc) not just the ones pimping out young girls. Encouraging them to be raped 20 times a day.

It's not 'Racially motivated' it is however 'Culturally & opportunistically motivated'. The failure to investigate was almost certainly racially motivated and some dismissals in the senior officers responsible should be expected.

I hope to see the officers responsible for not pursuing the prosecutions found hanging from their ties at home destroyed by remorse. I'm pretty sure I will be disappointed.

The girls themselves were almost certainly emotional orphans thanks to the level of support their parents & peers provided them.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by JamJarST View Post
            No they didn't repeatedly accept gifts from strangers. They thought the person that had groomed them was their boyfriend!!
            Really?

BBC News - Rochdale grooming case: Victim's story

The grooming and subsequent abuse - which centred around the town of Heywood - began when the woman, now aged 19, was a 15-year-old schoolgirl.

"We would get free alcohol and cigarettes, food, free taxis," she said.

"At first I thought it was great because nothing sexual had happened, I thought I could just get all of this stuff for free."

The men, she said, were friendly at first, simply chatting with the girls now and again in a takeaway shop.

"It made me feel like I was pretty. I never thought that they would do what they did to me, because you don't think that would happen."

Comment

So veteran nails his colours to the mast and blames the police.

Oh feck it then. It's Thatchers fault.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oh feck it then. It's Thatchers fault.
                Do you think you can actually have a discussion about the topic without having a go at someone on the forum?

Just asking, like.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
                  Perfectly sums up the local area... And my wife still cant see why I want to leave Rochdale and go somewhere that will give my two little girls chance to grow partially safe.
                  Well worth it we moved from a marginal area to a nice area just as our eldest turned 6, before they picked up the local vibe.

The children are now in the choir, my wife runs the toddler group, the Vicar & his wife pop round & borrow our tools or cooking ingredients. We know all our neighbours and like them.

Much better than having a small boy (4 yrs old) smelling of wee, with clothes that he has been wearing for weeks wandering into the road, watching you change a tyre and asking you - what you doing? Or drunken yobs urinating on your fence.

Cost us £200k though but I'm pretty sure we will get that extra back.

& yes that was a marginal area, the bad areas have running battles between racial groups.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    And of course there are levels of prisoners. Those who abuse the vulnerable are right at the bottom.
                    Literally.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

No I blame the Paedo Pimps for doing it I hope they roast in hell, at the very least roasting in Prison would be a good start.

I blame the police for not investigating swiftly and not having the courage to do their job. I hope they make their own personal hell.

two different things.

Comment

Working...
                      X