• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimmin are a funny lot...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    His response was far too long for me.

Could you get a management summary of it on my desk by morning.

Thanks

Long point short:

I rebuff the claim that I am sexist. Disliking sexism aimed at the males as well as females, does not make one sexist. Disliking societies attitudes towards the genders, does not make someone a "woman hater".

Are those two lines short enough for you or would you like me to reduce it to a snappy haiku?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      He's a danger to women. The good news is that the sale of ball-pein hammers is going up!

I'm off to buy shares in B&Q.
      We have just shown that you are the danger to women, not I.

Throwing around a random insult does not change that fact, debating rationally might.

Until you can act like a grown up my dear child, then the conversation cannot progress. By the way, I'm just off to do the grocery shopping, would you like me to get you a lollipop? Only if you're good!

Comment

I like this thread, the posts are so chauvinistic and sexist.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
          We have just shown that you are the danger to women, not I.

Throwing around a random insult does not change that fact, debating rationally might.

Until you can act like a grown up my dear child, then the conversation cannot progress. By the way, I'm just off to do the grocery shopping, would you like me to get you a lollipop? Only if you're good!
          My wife does the majority of the shopping, thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

I like this thread, the posts are so chauvinistic and sexist.
            Welcome home!

Comment

You will end up as one of those men who has no idea of society and then once divorced, forced to support his ex and children and had all assets stripped, then denied access to the children, ends up burning their house down and killing himself and his children out of grief because he failed to educate himself throughout the years.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                Originally posted by wim121
                You will end up as one of those men who has no idea of society and then once divorced, forced to support his ex and children and had all assets stripped, then denied access to the children, ends up burning their house down and killing himself and his children out of grief because he failed to educate himself throughout the years.
                Bitter and twisted.

Comment

I have no idea what Wim wrote but I'd say maybe, just possibly you hit a nerve there Spod. Either that or he fancies you or has SheWhoShouldNotBeNamed style mental issues.
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Long point short:

I rebuff the claim that I am sexist. Disliking sexism aimed at the males as well as females, does not make one sexist. Disliking societies attitudes towards the genders, does not make someone a "woman hater".
                    You have claimed that women are not as clever as men and that they have a duty to make themselves attractive whereas men do not.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

...would you like me to reduce it to a snappy haiku?
                      He claimed that women are dumb.
                      They must be pretty!
                      Not foul like wim121.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X