• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimmin are a funny lot...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Or the good advice, that you just didn't take?
    And who would've thought? It figures!
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      I think he was being ironic.
      Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      FFS, talk about kettle and pot!
      I fail to see what any of you mean at all? Please feel free to explain >>

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
        I fail to see what any of you mean at all? Please feel free to explain >>
        They don't call you Dim for nothing.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          They don't call you Dim for nothing.
          As I said, feel free to provide examples instead of just spewing crap like usual.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
            As I said, feel free to provide examples instead of just spewing crap like usual.
            Practically every post where you mention your "opinion" of women.

Just do a search on your posts about "Loose Women", "Carol Vorderman" and I like your latest gem, "spewing blood from every orifice".

You're a borderline "Norman Bates".

Comment

Practically every post where you mention your "opinion" of women.
              There are no such posts. You are confusing a concern over social issues with a hatred in your imagination. Perhaps you should read my posts instead of just assuming and challenge any points I venture, instead of sneering at them because you fail to understand them. Should I post too short, then it doesn't explain a point, yet if I make a post with a full explanation, it becomes a "wall of text". Make up your mind.

The fact is you know nothing about my relations with the female genders from friends to the other half because you've never asked, yet again, you've just assumed.

From your posts, you probably presume that I speak over the top of my female friends and treat them like this (correct me if I'm wrong in your assumption):

However that could not be farther from the truth.

You probably presume I yell at the OH to make me a sammich all the time? However yet again, you would be wrong. I do all the cooking and laundry as the OH can't do either as well as all the house cleaning. The only thing I don't do is the washing up, as I can't do that while cooking at the same time.

Judging from your posts, they have an undertone (correct me if I have perceived you wrong) of men being almost useless and yourself being rather sexist and archaic in your view of the genders. Many people feel that way and treat men that care about their families and rearing children like defective men or dangerous predators. Yet those same people attack men without knowing all the facts in a sexist diatribe. It isn't just feminists that use positive discrimination, most sectors of ignorant society do.

Just do a search on your posts about "Loose Women", "Carol Vorderman"
              And?

That doesn't mean I hate women at all. It means I hate feminists who spew poison and every vitriolic word out of their mouths is an offensive jibe at men. Just because this kind of positive discrimination is accepted in society, it still doesn't change the fact that it is sexist in the extreme.

Loose Women is a prime example of this. Have you ever watched an episode fully? If you have, you haven't paid much attention. Now consider this: If a man made a series of sexist comments about women's intelligence, aptitude and personality, vilifying them all on daytime television there would be an outcry for the dismissal of that person. Such dismissals have happened when a man hasn't insulted a woman on air, but inappropriately complimented her, sports presenter Andy, as case in point. Yet society seems to find it acceptable to have a load of hags on Loose Women sit around and insult men, laughing heartily as if there isn't anything wrong with doing so.

Equality and freedom from discrimination will only work by abolishing it, not by shifting it and making an enemy out of a sector of society. That is not equality at all.

and I like your latest gem, "spewing blood from every orifice"
              Well done for taking that tongue in cheek comment and trying to twist the purpose of the post itself. Consider a life in politics, you'd suit it well.

My post was about female attraction. Women have periods, which doesn't scream "ravish me". Neither does hairy legs, which was my entire point. So far from a sexist attack that you perceived, I was merely pointing out that women should shave and make more of an effort than men.

This may sound unequal but that is biology to a large extent. Female primates often have engorged or reddened genitalia or other displays of sexual indication to attract mates. Male primates for the most part exert displays of strength to show the female their DNA is superior and they can protect the vulnerable family.

Now it would be discrimination to say to a man "you can't have this job because you're a bit tubby and we need a hunk around here" or "to get this job babe, you need to show off more legs, I want your skirts tight and short".

However it is nature for men to be attracted to well groomed females. Consider red lipstick or tight red dresses. The red signals desire, genitals ready for the mounting. It is nature for women to be attracted to the muscle bound hunk flaunting his prowess in the middle of the room. Numerous studies and common sense, if people have it, indicates that people often feel more integrated and valued in society if they are made to feel good about their appearance and found to be attractive.

So I'm sorry you want to argue with basic biology and evolution. Consider becoming a monk ...

You're a borderline "Norman Bates".
              Far from it. In fact, your posts suggest that is the direction you are heading in. You seem to fail to realise basic constructs of society or simple premises. One day when you do get divorced (which statistically will happen to almost all of us at some point) and your world crumbles around you, you will fail to understand why. You will end up as one of those men who has no idea of society and then once divorced, forced to support his ex and children and had all assets stripped, then denied access to the children, ends up burning their house down and killing himself and his children out of grief because he failed to educate himself throughout the years.

You have my pity when the time comes but for now, your ignorance only has my disdain.

Comment

WTF?

Comment

WTF?
                  His response was far too long for me.

Could you get a management summary of it on my desk by morning.

Thanks

nomadd liked this post

Comment

WTF?
                    As I said, if you want to counter a point, feel free. After all, that is the point in discussions and how they get forwarded.

If many people embraced discussions and debates on here, rather than random insults, threads would be a lot more intellectually stimulating ...

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
                      His response was far too long for me.

Could you get a management summary of it on my desk by morning.

Thanks

He's a danger to women. The good news is that the sale of ball-pein hammers is going up!

I'm off to buy shares in B&Q.

Comment

Working...
                      X