• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attitude of people on low pay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    Is it, do women find men more attractive who can /will do little for themselves?

I would say not.
    I don't know, because I don't generalise "women" into one huge group. I rather suspect that, just like men, they have a broad spectrum of different tastes in their partners.

It's just dull, sexist stereotyping in it's laziest form.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Jeez. I've heard it all now. Wife text the cleaning company and advised we weren't happy. They havent replied until now.

Now get text saying police will be in touch regarding returning the house key. WTF!
      How about phoning to see what the problem was?

Is the owner of the company thinking cant be bothered Im going to involve the police in case they accuse me of not returning the key?

Can imagine the conversaton?

hello -police.
      Hi, I own a cleaning company. One of our customers has complained about one of our cleaners. I want to give the key back, can you guys come around and drop it off please?

Unreal....
      I've got little against you (JSA piss taking aside), but from your posting I'm starting to get the impression that you're just incredibly bad at dealing with people.

Comment

vm you're fired! :-)
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          I've got little against you (JSA piss taking aside), but from your posting I'm starting to get the impression that you're just incredibly bad at dealing with people.
          I quite like you.

PS - get a grip and either clean your house yourself or grow a pair and confront your cleaners face to face. Sounds like the agency are sick of dealing with you.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I own a torque wrench and a full tool box, and I am a chick.

I have my cleaner to buy back time so I can have a weekend.

Feckless men: dont care as long as he is loaded and performs the equivalent of an excellent blowjob (its not called a job for nothing!).

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post

Feckless men: dont care as long as he is loaded and performs the equivalent of an excellent blowjob (its not called a job for nothing!).
              OMG that's so like sexist.

Treating men like wallets with d!<ks (and tongues) is not going to do much for the feminist groups is it!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                To be fair, I did have the wheelnuts done up with a torque wrench in Kings-X once.
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  I don't know, because I don't generalise "women" into one huge group. I rather suspect that, just like men, they have a broad spectrum of different tastes in their partners.

It's just dull, sexist stereotyping in it's laziest form.
                  being a control freak on some things I mostly prefer doing it myself.

My father in Law was moaning about how badly the kitchen had been done.

My wife pointed out that apart from the Bolier and the Electrics it was the only thing we hadn't done ourselves and had got the professionals in.

It 'had their name on it' If I were them I would be embarrassed.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    OMG that's so like sexist.

Treating men like wallets with d!<ks (and tongues) is not going to do much for the feminist groups is it!
                    Meh - feminist group banter do not pay my bills

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post

And you can even fix punctures. Would you fix one on my blow-up sheep please?

Comment

Working...
                      X