• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attitude of people on low pay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Dallas have you had your Chromosomes checked? Very Blokey comment, though we would want a Chick to be stacked not loaded.
    I have done a couple of IM contests with Dallas, and met a few times for lunch, and there is nothing blokey about her.

Do you have trouble with women who are not doormats?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Might have missed that bit.

I'd speak to the agency as a last resort if tying the cleaner up in the garage and threatening them with a hammer didn't work.
      she was hired for X hours and only did X- y hours.

paid hourly.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I have done a couple of IM contests with Dallas, and met a few times for lunch, and there is nothing blokey about her.

Do you have trouble with women who are not doormats?
        It was a joke!

We have all seen your adoring posts describing her as an Amazonian princess. I'm guessing she is very female.

Doormat - you have never met the wife have you?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          It was a joke!

We have all seen your adoring posts describing her as an Amazonian princess. I'm guessing she is very female.

Doormat - you have never met the wife have you?
          Am well stacked

Just hang around with too many blokes...

Comment

The thing is though, was the house clean? Did she nick anything?
            We've had a cleaner a few times (and thinking it's about time we hired one again), I was only interested in the job being done, not how long it took. Cleaner was hired, we specified what needed doing in the form of a list of cleaning tasks and a price was agreed. We expected it to take a couple of hours but I couldn't give a toss if it only took half an hour so long as the job was done to an agreed standard. Obsessing about time spent on a job instead of the quality of the end product is typical of a bad manager.
            Oh, and I would never dream of spying on an employee without having reasonable suspicion. If you don't feel you can trust someone, then what the hell are you doing giving them a key to your home? If I was a cleaner, and I noticed spy cameras, I too would turn them around, either that or show it my ass and then walk out leaving the key draped over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
              Am well stacked

Just hang around with too many blokes...
              Does this refer to chesticles? It's a new term on me.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I quite like you.

PS - get a grip and either clean your house yourself or grow a pair and confront your cleaners face to face. Sounds like the agency are sick of dealing with you.
                Ah thats the thing. Its company not an agency. From the beginning they asked us not to deal with cleaners with any queries but them directly.
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

yep some of us like a stacked rack!

Comment

i pet indeed it does if you want I will weigh yours for you.....

weeeeehayyyyyyyyyy!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      aye pet indeed it does if you want I will weigh yours for you.....

weeeeehayyyyyyyyyy!

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X