• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I don't want to sound like an unsympathetic sexist git......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course us men can enormously enlarge our prized asset with a few pills off the net. So my emails keep telling me anyway.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Not being an expert I would assume once you have them open replacing them takes about the same time?

If they pay for replacement implants (at a reasonable cost -not sure why one enterprising company hasn't offered a Gaulish discount) and the government / ambulance chasing lawyers help sue the french for them then why not?

A contribution seems reasonable but I doubt implants actually cost more than a few hundred a pair?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        You know that is an automatic 5 day ban - if its just your first mod insult?
        Nahh they tend to ban you for the following:

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        I say make the Frogs pay. It was their fook-up anyway.
        Careful, the fr*g word is a bannable offense. However the mods dont care if you say paki though or speak about bashing them. Dont ask me, I dont make the rules

Comment

FAO: MF

MF, try to engage a brain cell before hitting the reply/rep button.

My exact point above was that a paki slur is far more offensive than using the term froggie. However mods have banned and given people infractions for using the word frog, but not for using the word paki on a repeated basis.

Also Martin Luther King was the crusader for African-american black rights and had nothing to do with indian-asians or with the french.

So in short, stop being a fookwit ...

Comment

OK, I understand if someone had the operation after having a boob removed, but I don't understand why people expect us to pay, if they've done it because Wayne indoors likes a 38DD and not a 32B.

As for suing the French, it isn't the french you should be suing, it's a French company (PIP) that English companies have used as a supplier. In short, it isn't the French company that you can sue, it is the English company that fitted them; if my new car went wrong, I would be able to go after BMW, I would have to go after the garage that sold me the BMW.

When those ladies went and marched on Harley Street, the clinics were all saying they couldn't afford to replace them all, it would bankrupt them. How has this been accepted? Have they no insurance? Were they trading illegally? It's wrong to replace them, not wrong to take them out, if they are causing a health issue. But, make no mistake, most women who got them, got them through Vanity and it just isn't right to pay for someone elses mistakes made in the name of vanity.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
              MF, try to engage a brain cell before hitting the reply/rep button.

My exact point above was that a paki slur is far more offensive than using the term froggie. However mods have banned and given people infractions for using the word frog, but not for using the word paki on a repeated basis.

Also Martin Luther King was the crusader for African-american black rights and had nothing to do with indian-asians or with the french.

So in short, stop being a fookwit ...
              You may as well piss into the wind!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                You may as well piss into the wind!
                Somethign, no doubt, you've had the intellectual capacity to try...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                  But, make no mistake, most women who got them, got them through Vanity and it just isn't right to pay for someone elses mistakes made in the name of vanity.
                  By that logic anyone who has a sports injury shouldn't get treatment on the NHS as it's self inflicted, treatment of alcholics and drug addicts should stop etc etc
                  Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                    By that logic anyone who has a sports injury shouldn't get treatment on the NHS as it's self inflicted, treatment of alcholics and drug addicts should stop etc etc
                    Alcoholics Yes (tax paid), drug addicts no, sporting injuries, no.

All about the tax, and why shouldn't people who play cricket and break a finger pay for it? Why should you not pay for snapping a cruciate whilst playing footie?

I genuinely think the NHS should be there for people who are genuinely ill, through no fault, i.e. cancer, broken bones in accidents, car crash, disease, not for people who snapped a finger missing a catch at first slip; make them pay for treatment.

We get it way too easy in thsi country and we've got used to it

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                      OK, I understand if someone had the operation after having a boob removed, but I don't understand why people expect us to pay, if they've done it because Wayne indoors likes a 38DD and not a 32B.
                      Because they already paid for it privately, this is only to remove the dangerous item and leave as they found it. Reconstructive plastic surgery is after all offered on NHS for burn victims and breast cancer, etc - they don't just get them to the point they'll live and stop. Regardless how you injure yourself, the NHS is there to fix you up without judging you.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X