• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who are the worst drivers ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: re

I've never seen a bad Alfa Romeo driver ever. Wonder why that is.

SG in "ex-Alfa owner" mode.

Comment

I used to have a 164 3 Litre Cloverleaf when I worked for Dodgy!

It was wifey's favourite!

Spod - In "Also ex-Alfa owner" mode!

Comment

SPod,

The 164 was an excellent car, apart from the usual Alfa niggles. Mine was a 155 2.5. Alfas give you the most fun for the buck than any other car. Shame about their attention to detail.

Comment

Not arsed about the detail, fast as feck and I didn't even complain about the amount of money I spent on front tyres!!!

Sorry, the only niggle I had with the car was that people kept nicking the badge/lock cover off the boot! Every time I had it serviced I had a new one put on, then within about a month some fecker had nicked the badge! I knew that it hadn't just fallen off because the brass pin that acted as the hinge was always bent to feck!

I just wish I'd caught one of the bastards, I'd have a lovely face shaped indentation in the boot!

Comment

KOREANS!! nuff said

Comment

I've never seen a bad Alfa Romeo driver ever. Wonder why that is.
              Probably because most alpha drivers are driving a courtesy car while thier vehicle is in the garage being repaiered :P

This being said I saw an arsehole in an Alpha in Basingstoke a couple of weeks ago. He parked accross the entrance of a car park to look as his map and then got all upset when he got beeped to move out the f&*^ing way.

Comment

This nicking of Alfa Romeo badges must be a northern thing. I had mine for 5 years in London where it got broken into 4 times. When I went up north no one broke into it, but the badges (front and rear) disappeared in one week.:rolleyes

Comment

Anyone not on a motorbike.

Just get out of my way, you know it makes sense.

Comment

Another gripe, why don't people push there cars off the road when they break down anymore?

Quite often I find myself in a long traffic jam and at the front some fookwit is stood by their broken down car in the middle of the road despite there being a verge to push said car onto.

Comment

Same with my tyre caps (not hub caps, the little fiddly things that screw onto the air inlet) - I bought a set of four with the jaguar logo for my Jag, and the first night I parked in a Bristol street they were all pinched >:

Apparently it's mostly kids who steal that kind of thing, to add to their collection or swap or something. Little bastards!

Comment

Working...
                      X