• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who are the worst drivers ?"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Re: badge for your flat-cap and a ceremonial pipe

Dead girls don't say no
    Is it too late for a pop at Grace Kelly?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

"Throw her still twitching carcass into the boot, drive to some secluded spot for a bit of necrophilia before barbecuing the remains with fava beans and a nice chianti?"

Dead girls don't say no..............necrophilia is ok until some rotten @#%$ splits on you!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hmm I have two lovely bone swords I bought when I was in china.

Amazing what you can make out of bone if you cut it up and stick it back together......

:lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Ardesco, we know what you really got up to...

Where'd you hide the bones?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

she was fine, bit surprised that she could fly but nothing wrong apart from that.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

What did you do?

Throw her still twitching carcass into the boot, drive to some secluded spot for a bit of necrophilia before barbecuing the remains with fava beans and a nice chianti?

Spod - In "Xog" mode......

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Nothing special, or i'd have been right in there givingher the kiss of life :rollin :lol :rollin

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Ardesco,

You left out the most important detail. Did she have nice knockers and did they wobble madly at collison time?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Actually I got out and saw if she was OK. She was fine no injuries although she did have to retrives one of her clip in cycling shoes that had make a break for freedom in the ensuing chaos of her superwoman impression.

And no i didnt overtake her I was in a line of traffic on the way down the hill and was moving slowly all the time. If I'd suddenly swung in and she had smashed into the side or bonnet i'd have said it was my fault, the fact that she just clipped the rear of my car as I made an extremely slow manouver with plenty of warning (was indicating about 20 metre's before the turning) shows that it was her own fault for not looking where she was going.

Of course proving it was her fault anywhere else will probably be nigh on impossible and the comments I have seen so far are the sort of things I expected to be honest (eg you must have turned into her after shooting past her, it must be your fault, etc.)

oh well life goes on...

Oh and i'm sure she was going well over 5mph on her way down that hill

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Maybe you should send her a thankyou letter and a box of chocolates.
    With a note saying "Until we run into each other again...":rollin

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

She had been peddling down the hill as fast as she could completely ignoreing the big black Audi in front of her that was indicating left and not even slowed down as i slowly passed in front of her, she obviously misjudged it because i didn't floor it as soon as i got the front of my car into the other road and clipped the back of me.
    So after cutting her up and nearly killing her, she didn't decide to press charges then. Maybe you should send her a thankyou letter and a box of chocolates.

Actually I suspect you're lucky as you drove off leaving her on the ground probably suffering from serious head injuries she was too dazed to take your number.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

There's only one thing she should've been riding, and it ain't a bike!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

She had been peddling down the hill as fast as she could completely ignoreing the big black Audi in front of her that was indicating left and not even slowed down as i slowly passed in front of her ...
    Some of my assignments have been within cycling distance and I have found that may drivers are incapable of accepting the idea a cyclist may be doing more than 5 miles an hour.

On numerous occasions, cars have overtaken me before a turn and somehow expect me to take into account the fact my breaking distance has been cut by an additional 20 yards or so.

If you had overtaken her then maybe you were at fault because you had not considered her intentions.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

That's just what my bollox looked like when wifey decided I needed a trim and I trusted her with a razor!
    Could be worse...think albino gorilla.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

poorly shaved gorilla.
    That's just what my bollox looked like when wifey decided I needed a trim and I trusted her with a razor!

Ah, the games you play when you're young, eh?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X