• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today is National Talk Like an Agent Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I am going to be working on a crowdsourcing project as part of my talent acquisition programme whilst showing the CEO detailed analysis of the ROI in recruitment. Later I will be presenting a webinar on how to develop recruitment strategies within social media communities.
    That's not fair, it's your day job.
    We are only playing at being agents for the day.

"Yes I did put your CV forward"
    "Sorry they filled the role internally"
    "I'll get back to you when the client gives me the feedback"
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

"I'm still waiting for the client to get back to me."

"Btw can I have two references as the client has requested them for all potential candidates."

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

No one else has ever asked to have their contract amended....
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Its definitely 10 years MVC 4 experience required.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yeah I have these two candidates that would be perfect for interview, they're the best in the business, when can you see them? Today?

Sorry about that, can't understand how that happened, I'll strike them off our books straight away. I have these other two that would be perfect for you.

Comment

I know they said in the interview that the client demands you're on site 100%, but as I said, you can do this role from home.

I realise you are already getting a lot more than that but you'd be working alongside people on x so they can't paymore than that.

Comment

You must remember you are 100% exclusively represented by me.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  So what are you planning to do to mark this astute occasion.
                  I thought it was National Smoking Day.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    I thought it was National Smoking Day.
                    I would call you a lying thieving bastard but apparently you are allowed to today.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

"So exactly what is Tivoli?"
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X