• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open letter to those who think that the word "Paki" is illegal.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    My conclusion is DoggyStyles is Wim, Pacharan and possibly Gricer.
    This.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      But the BNP select candidates with records of crimes that are political in their nature. E.g. posting razor blades to prominent Jews.
      In which case hang em
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

BNP have some valid points about immigration
        Would that be the reversal of Islamic immigration ?

The repeal of the race relation laws so you can call someone a black bastard with impunity?

Or their overt policy to promote racial discrimination by favouring those with a longer heritage in Britain.

I wonder how an international company could do business in a country with racist policies.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Would that be the reversal of Islamic immigration ?

The repeal of the race relation laws so you can call someone a black bastard with impunity?

Or their overt policy to promote racial discrimination by favouring those with a longer heritage in Britain.

I wonder how an international company could do business in a country with racist policies.
          How do the Swiss get by?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

But the BNP select candidates with records of crimes that are political in their nature. E.g. posting razor blades to prominent Jews.
            Is there a link to support that assertion?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              My conclusion is DoggyStyles is Wim, Pacharan and possibly Gricer.
              Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              This.
              WTAS. Dim121 is the most dimwitted of all the sockies. Can that be retired please ?
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                How do the Swiss get by?
                The Swiss don't have those policies. Anyone in living Switzerland can apply and get Swiss citizenship after 12 years, regardless of the colour of their skin.

I think if you were to call someone a black bastard you'd be marched off to the local police station pretty smartly.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  The Swiss don't have those policies. Anyone in living Switzerland can apply and get Swiss citizenship after 12 years, regardless of the colour of their skin.

I think if you were to call someone a black bastard you'd be marched off to the local police station pretty smartly.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    Is there a link to support that assertion?
                    How would you feel if there was?

Comment

How would you feel if there was?
                      Assured that you were a poster of repute who could back up his comments with facts

Comment

Working...
                      X