• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you were going to top yourself, what would be your preferred modus operandi?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Not that I've seriously considered suicide but a leap from a tall building? What a rush
    What's the last thing to go through your mind?

Your feet.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I choose pills and booze, its how I actually tried two years ago, its harder than it looks on TV....
    So how come you're still here? My sister found some idiot who'd OD'd. She saved his life by keeping him awake and walking around until the ambulance arrived. Was that you?

Booze and long swim out to sea should be effective.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Suicide by Roller Coaster : Discovery News

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I choose pills and booze, its how I actually tried two years ago, its harder than it looks on TV.
        Shit, sorry man, it was a joke thread. Hope you're OK now. I think depression's a lot more common than people realise - most are pretty good at covering it up, and don't talk about it. Anyway, have a and never do anything so stupid again!
        Last edited by mudskipper; 10 March 2012, 08:15.

Comment

What a weird night yesterday, I was having a real downer too. Must have been something affecting a lot of people

Comment

If people want to die they should be allowed to, and not have to do something that gives a long painful death or take the risk they survive with failed organs.

Why are we not as forward as the Swiss? Why do we not allow dignity and free will in this country?

I know this was a jokey thread, but Dignitas is my answer.

Comment

Why not just block up the air vent on the boiler. Cheaper than Dignitas.

Comment

There are options missing here. How about suicide by cop.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  There are options missing here. How about suicide by cop.
                  Takes a long time to beat some to death with a truncheon.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Enter an iron man contest with only enough money to buy two mars bars.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Head in the oven used to be popular, but since the switch from coal gas to natural gas, has gone out of fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X