• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is all this BN66 stuff about ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    errr - you are right!

MF was debating winding up the bn66ers? What is the difference between constructively criticizing and winding up?
    MF posted a comment (since deleted) in the BN66 thread in accounting / legal.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      sasguru seems to have survived so far. But I was actually suggesting that you do NOT start another thread. I don't like bans. I am part of the BN66 thread - but I would like to see atw and mf back.
      Seriously ?

I have been in there a few times and only found non-general posters. So how long you been using that scheme ?
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        MF posted a comment (since deleted) in the BN66 thread in accounting / legal.
        Does anyone know what he said?

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        Seriously ?

I have been in there a few times and only found non-general posters. So how long you been using that scheme ?
        I've posted a few times in there, but only to ask genuine questions. It would be interesting to have the DB to run queries about what % of BN66 thread posters are not in any other thread, etc.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Seriously ?

I used it in 2006/2007 and 2007/2008. In fact originally it was just DonkeyRhurbarb and myself against allcomers! There were some very constructive comments from those opposed to us - very helpful.

I have very good MP contacts - and have helped distributing information and pointing MP towards a few complaints which have been resolved.

I appreciate you don't agree with us - but you are entitled to your opinion. Personally I think retrospectively changing the law is entirely wrong.

I am not sure what MF wrote - but if it was just a wind up then he may have deserved a ban. Remember there are probably 200 people going to go bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

I've posted a few times in there, but only to ask genuine questions. It would be interesting to have the DB to run queries about what % of BN66 thread posters are not in any other thread, etc.
            At a rough guess there are about 150 active posters in the thread - probably at least 4 times as many lurkers(but who knows?). The scheme itself had about 2000 users.

I suspect that of those 150 only 10 will look elsewhere unless specifically pointed to by a post in that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

I believe it said 'so pay your taxes'

Maybe not verbatim but very close.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I believe it said 'so pay your taxes'

Maybe not verbatim but very close.
                WAs it more like $&^$&& pay **%^£E^%!£& your ^&*^*!&£^*!£^**** taxes *&(^(^(*^^*( you $%^$^$^$^$^ fooking &%^&%^&%&%%^***
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X