• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Raspberry Pi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    An email has been sent confirming the order you have just placed.

Farnell's site is now working and accepting orders folks.

Cheeky feckers are charging £26.55 + VAT though.
    £21.60 at RS

Comment

From RS;

The Raspberry PI should be available by the end of next week. The RS stock number will be 7568308. We are still waiting for the initial delivery. Demand for this item is pretty high. Should be able to order on line for collection at the Glasgow branch.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        £21.60 at RS
        It's actually come down in price by £2 with the "stock has been allocated" email.

Comment

Update...

Got an email over the weekend from RS confirming my "interest".

Should be able to place a concrete order at the end of the week for delivery in a month or so

I registered my interest at 6:01 on the 29th FFS!

Comment

I got 100 of these babies this morning. Hottest things on the market but due to demand have now sold out.

PM directly if you want one. I can let you have one for £1500 each, which is a bargain and I'll also throw in a ticket to the Opening Ceremony at the Olympics & a sledge.

What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I got 100 of these babies this morning. Hottest things on the market but due to demand have now sold out.

PM directly if you want one. I can let you have one for £1500 each, which is a bargain and I'll also throw in a ticket to the Opening Ceremony at the Olympics & a sledge.

You tell lies too.

I'm waiting for the punchline on your non-wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Considering that I want opening ceremony tickets for the games thats a deal..

Good luck getting the tickets as selling them on is a criminal offence.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

By the time you lot have got your raspberry pi's delivered my AVR on a breadboard will have achieved sentience.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

No-one laughed when I asked for Raspberry Pi at Sweenies pie shop last Friday. Philistines.

Comment

Originally posted by Farnells
                      Further to notification from our supplier we write to advise that the expected delivery of items listed in bold has been amended.

Mid may now folks.

Comment

Working...
                      X