• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Watch out contractors!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Thats funny I give them yours
    FYI, I could have sworn the last one beeped as she backed away from the front door
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      And never leave your condom in the bin. Some women will dig it out and try to impregnate themself.
      I always carry a couple of decoys around. Condoms filled with semolina, that I leave in the bog and in the bin.

I did get a call from some crazed bird 30 odd years ago about giving birth to a six pound pudding-head, but I believe he has come good, and is some sort of Guru in the Sas sector

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        And never leave your condom in the bin. Some women will dig it out and try to impregnate themself.
        Yeah, an ex of mine used to do that. But she did complain that they tasted funny after lying in the bin for a while
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

"Middle-aged men who are boring, with a receding hairline, bulging waist line and of course, a fat wallet, are approached by younger, beautiful women."

I suppose that covers most of you lot then

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Yeah, an ex of mine used to do that. But she did complain that they tasted funny after lying in the bin for a while
            I think that is a very appropriate use of that smiley.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              I think that is a very appropriate use of that smiley.
              Why ? You tried it ????
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Why ? You tried it ????
                No, just reading your post has made me
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Get a reversible snip, and don't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    I always carry a couple of decoys around. Condoms filled with semolina, that I leave in the bog and in the bin.

I did get a call from some crazed bird 30 odd years ago about giving birth to a six pound pudding-head, but I believe he has come good, and is some sort of Guru in the Sas sector

very good EO

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EternalOptimist again.
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X