• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I may have to buy one

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I haven't got a wreck - should I get one rather than risking fraud????
    Oooops typo

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I often worry about this. In the end, I took advice from this guy on how best to do it
    Did nick give any good advice? Just wondering if he has any different techniques than I use?

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
      Did nick give any good advice? Just wondering if he has any different techniques than I use?
      Just try typing his name into Google - there's next to nothing there....
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I can see quite a lot. Here is my earlier point, is he nick fitzgerald or nick fitzsimons who is a web application developer? I see loads of hits.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Is that the modern equivalent of keeping all your money in cash under the floorboards?
          Is that a weath-preservation technique that is proven to be historically worse than letting someone else look after it for you?
          Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
            Is that a weath-preservation technique that is proven to be historically worse than letting someone else look after it for you?
            Yes. You hardly ever get interest on cash hidden in your mattress. Not the right kind of interest, anyway.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Well, it's in the post, now all I have to do is hold off buying a Lenovo W520 to put it in until the refresh with Ivy Bridge CPUs. Although as they are offering a 10% online discount at the moment that might be difficult.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Finally got a chance to fit the thing. It seems at least as quick as the intel one I took out and that's in my old laptop which is only SATA II.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                X