• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Days are numbered !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    More sequels than a Suity flounce.
    More sequels than neg reps from MF using my name so I get a neg rep in return
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

+ 100 for style.

Now your challenge if you know you are being kicked out is to make as many oblique references to the Dark arts as you can without getting caught
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        That's much better when he negs you ...

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Well, thanks both of you.

Does that count as a reference ?
          I think it counts as two so you are good to go!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I'll give you 9 for style
            +1

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Unlike AtW who leaves his +ve with MF's name, so MF gets the credit. Perhaps it should really be AtW for #1?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                Unlike AtW who leaves his +ve with MF's name, so MF gets the credit. Perhaps it should really be AtW for #1?
                Are you sure its from ATW? He claims that his keyboard / mouse has a habit of "slipping".
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yep - unless Nick's for loop is broken!

Comment

Hey it's not all lost... (yet!)

First off +1 fot the witty comeback I hope there were other people there to witness the awesomeness.

Secondly if she has been a total bitch to you then she will also be pissing others off. So theres a fair chance you are going to be getting some credit for doing the dirty work for someone else that would otherwise have more to lose than you.

I would get an email out to her boss and the programme board detailing the changes you have tried to implement, and the effort expended. Note her piss poor attitude thus far and then the terrible slippage to your schedule that her behaviour will cause.

At the same time you need to email her with the list of changes and ask why she over-reacted so badly, and what it was she needs from you to progress the work.

Lets face it, she doesn't sound very stable and if she is this bad with you then she must be geting noticed else where.

If you get it right, even if you do get bounced you will leave a big pointer to her all over the minds of the people around her, that asks if she is cut out for the role...

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      No thanks Rus. Wouldn't want you having to 'liquidize' your assets now, would we.
                      FTFY
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X