• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

France says Britain should lose its AAA rating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Maybe the French have something to learn from us.
    Is the inbreeding in rural areas the only thing that you'd expect the French to learm from Britain?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Sometimes Britons could be mistaken for thinking they aren't Europeans.
      They wouldnt be mistaken at all if they were correct, which they could be.

I am certainly not European as I wasnt born in britain or anywhere on the european continent. However I am completely british by birthright. I suggest before you make any further inaccurate statements, you research the british nationality act of 1983 as it is clear your knowledge is akin to a retarded owl.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I do like French language, but I also like many other things including living in this country - in large part because of freedom that I get here to have my own opinion and completely disregard idiots like yourself who tell me to go live somewhere else.
      If you like a traitor of the British empire, who around half of the nation still despise, feel free to live there.

Otherwise, keep your treason to yourself. Be thankful you have that freedom and we dont live in pre WWII times, otherwise we could all watch you being beheaded. We could make a fun day out of it.

If you don't like Nazies you should be asking yourself why the **** prince would wearing nazi signs on party or recently nazi uniforms being used in a party attended by current MP.
      Whoever said I agree with that?

In fact, if you knew me at all, at the risk of me committing treason; you would know I regularly stand up to Diana supporters as I didnt like her, think that we should have a different monarch, support Charles and think all those student protesters should have been beheaded for egging his car and was disgusted by Harry and others after their nazi antics which is a deep insult to those some of us we might know that were maimed or killed to protect British interests.

So instead of throwing around wild insults, please keep on subject. I never said at all that I support Harry and never will.

The French deserve a LOT of credit for keeping their industry working and its' them who might be building nuclear reactors in this country, and how fast are their railways compared to Britain?

You are certainly not a true brit - you are a little piece of tulip that is a disgrace to this country, begone now!
      If you were a true brit, you may feel the sentiment that our infrastructure shouldnt have been privatised (even though there was little other choice) and that it is a disgrace and embarrassment we dont have control over it and have to buy energy from abroad instead of supporting our own usage.

Many true brits feel that way. The only disgusting little tulip here is you. So if you wont have the decency to go to france and choke on a snail, please keep your pathetic liberal, maggie hating, tracksuit wearing arse to the rat infested dump where you live and leave the decent parts of england decent, to those that remember their nationality and honour it.

Now begone you silly little fool. Go and hurt yourself on some pathetic youtube stunt and abuse taxpayers money on the NHS so you can make the same mistake again.

Comment

Its good to see that the Christmas spirit is flourishing
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Are you French by origin?
          Thats just insulting! No, im not FYI

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          1.You failed to get the point. Brits = British (not just English)
          I thought I made that point quite clearly. Didnt you read any of my response when I told you that I wasnt english but british?

2.FYI you live in Great Britain (not Britain) Great Britain and Brittany in France (Known as lesser Brittan) were the same country. Great does not mean powerful in this context, it just means the larger of the two provinces. Many people in the South of England are of French Origin known as Normans.

3. The [ ' ] is found just below the @ sign key.
          Pedantic today arent we? Informal use of English is perfectly acceptable on a forum or through casual communication. You would have a point if I were writing an essay or formal letter, but im not.

FYI, the ' isnt on the screen on my phone, it is on a separate window, so it is far quicker to type without it. Asw far as informal communication goes, I am more grammatically accurate with it than some others and the abbreviations they use.

Why dont you actually try debating a point instead of picking upon a grammatical omission we both know of?

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
            Thats just insulting! No, im not FYI

Why is it insulting?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Didn't our old friend Cyberman get booted out for such racial slurs?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Didn't our old friend Cyberman get booted out for such racial slurs?
                No, he was allegedly too late with the admin protection payments - a mistake I'd never personally make.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Its good to see that the Christmas spirit is flourishing
                  Maybe we'll be nice to each other on Christmas day? (you old Tory )
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                    If you like a traitor of the British empire, who around half of the nation still despise, feel free to live there.

Otherwise, keep your treason to yourself. Be thankful you have that freedom and we dont live in pre WWII times, otherwise we could all watch you being beheaded. We could make a fun day out of it.
                    Your view of history is a bit muddled not to mention you naivety. The British royal family is of German origin and archival papers show that key members of the royal family were preparing to cooperate with the Hitler if the UK was occupied.

Treason has only a few years ago ceased to be a capital offence but as for head chopping, again you are confused.

BTW WW I was all to do with inbreeding of the European royal family, cousins squabbling over dividing their empires (read history books for details). As in any conflict, nationalism is whipped up and the populous are sent to their death while their leaders sit back at home a live a life of luxury. WW2 was a continuance of WWI.

Zippy :Maybe we'll be nice to each other on Christmas day? (you old Tory )
                    Like Christmas 1914.

Last edited by Paddy; 17 December 2011, 09:45.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Your view of history is a bit muddled not to mention you naivety. The British royal family is of German origin and archival papers show that key members of the royal family were preparing to cooperate with the Hitler if the UK was occupied.

Treason has only a few years ago ceased to be a capital offence but as for head chopping, again you are confused.

BTW WW I was all to do with inbreeding of the European royal family, cousins squabbling over dividing their empires (read history books for details). As in any conflict, nationalism is whipped up and the populous are sent to their death while their leaders sit back at home a live a life of luxury. WW2 was a continuance of WWI.

Like Christmas 1914.

whs.

The top brass used to get pissed off when opposing troops started making friends like that rather than doing their duty and killing each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X