• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New show Scorpion Scorpion (TV Series 2014

Like "A Team" for geeks, based on real geek

How The Real Hacker Behind CBS's "Scorpion" Made A Show To Grow His Own Company, And More Hackers | Co.Create | creativity + culture + commerce
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      It was on FX for the whole run.

Dunno if it ever appeared on terrestrial or FTA.
      C5 had it to start with. I have no idea what FX is available on, I think only Sky has it?

It was turning a bit weird when I stopped watching it, not sure I want to find it for free in case I get sucked into another 3 series like I did with the last couple of Dexter
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

All up to date with Nurse Jackie, waiting for the new series to start.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Scandal
          The good wife
          Nashville

All back
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

The Blacklist... Anyone seen/watched/has an opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              The Blacklist... Anyone seen/watched/has an opinion?
              Absolutely awesome James Spader oozes charisma as Raymond Reddington, I thoroughly enjoyed the first series and the second has just started on Sky.

I'm also watching:
              The Leftovers - A tad confusing at the moment
              The Strain - Really good if you're a Guillermo Del Toro fan
              The Last Ship - Pretty entertaining and Rhona Mitra is in it
              Legends - Thoroughly enjoyable and as ever Sean Bean proves what a top notch actor he is.
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                Absolutely awesome James Spader oozes charisma as Raymond Reddington, I thoroughly enjoyed the first series and the second has just started on Sky.

I'm also watching:
                The Leftovers - A tad confusing at the moment
                The Strain - Really good if you're a Guillermo Del Toro fan
                The Last Ship - Pretty entertaining and Rhona Mitra is in it
                Legends - Thoroughly enjoyable and as ever Sean Bean proves what a top notch actor he is.
                I find Sean's over withened teeth a bit strange, in this US production.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Ah, the usual 5 thing of giving up after 2 or 3 seasons, like they've just done with "Justified".

FX is on the murdoch satellite.

I've just finished watching the final season of WH13, which it turns out I recorded back in May.

I'll start watching 24 shortly. That finished about 2 months ago.

Stuff I stalled on was "Jericho", that post apocalypse nuclear thing, which I never managed to get past ep 7 of S1, and "Taken" which was shown around the same time as S1 of "24", i.e. fecking yonks ago. Dunno if the cassettes still work.
                  We didn't really get into Jericho either. The premise seemed great but it seemed very shallowly done - and of course knowing it was cancelled didn't help much. I believe they did a 2nd season to appease fans which is unusual.

Speaking of cancelled shows though, we are watching Alcatraz which is pretty good although on balance cancelling it when you are enjoying it and wondering what on earth is going on is probably better than being allowed to find out, if Lost is anything to go by!
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Ah, the usual 5 thing of giving up after 2 or 3 seasons, like they've just done with "Justified".
                    Justified is available on download, but next season 6 is the last as the writer (Elmore Leonard) died.
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

BBC News - Twin Peaks to return with new series

/goosebumps

Comment

Working...
                      X