• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bought a new toy today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russell View Post
    I have a big large screen display they tells me the local weather, it's called a window.
    Special glass that changes colour with temperature and humidity?

Nice try with the razor-like wit though. You got the part about being insulting, now you just need to work on making it funny.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I have a big large screen display they tells me the local weather, it's called a window.
      Why not get a clearer view and throw yourself through the window!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

And it's hermetically sealed so that I can calculate the air pressure and windspeed from the way it curves inwards........... Oh hold on, mine are actually doing that tonight......

Comment

For those that have one of these thingamabobs.

What are the mounting brackets and pole like? Easy to fix up?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            For those that have one of these thingamabobs.

What are the mounting brackets and pole like? Easy to fix up?
            The unit I bought comes with a short pole to mount the sensors which is easy enough. Depending on where you want to mount it you'll need to buy your own and suitable mounting kit.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
            X