• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who here believes in man made climate change?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost

Oh bugger.

I've already voted.
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    same here - can my vote be cancelled please
    Sorry. Your only option is to create a couple of sockies, hope you don't get caught, and vote twice to cancel out your own vote and add a new one.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

There should be an 'unconvinced either way but so bloody bored of the subject I can't be bothered reading all the arguments' option.

And an Andyw option.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Your only option is to create a couple of sockies
        Don't we all have a couple of sockies for such an occasion?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Sorry. Your only option is to create a couple of sockies, hope you don't get caught, and vote twice to cancel out your own vote and add a new one.
          but there are 3 options, so I'll have to create 2 sockies to rebalance the original, now wrong, vote and then a third to cast a new vote
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            Needs a "Climate is changing and some of it is to do with man - but not very much" option.
            Or an "I don't have a clue" option.

Too many AGW threads today...
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X