• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unmarked police cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    And I suppose you've never cracked one off in your life?
    Dunno what you mean
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      There's cracking one of and being epicurean about it.
      What??? Eating it after??? Woman's work, is that.
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

There's cracking one of and being epicurean about it.
        Practice makes perfect
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
          What??? Eating it after??? Woman's work, is that.
          Epicurus was know to crack one off in public if the mood so took him.

(That tidbit of information is still known in this time period, or has it been lost?)
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Epicurus was know to crack one off in public if the mood so took him.

(That tidbit of information is still known in this time period, or has it been lost?)
            A little like that French tramp I saw on the Metro. Luckily I was on the far end of the carriage, but it was amusing to watch people trying to get away before the finale ...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              A little like that French tramp I saw on the Metro. Luckily I was on the far end of the carriage, but it was amusing to watch people trying to get away before the finale ...

Or this chap in New York. Got caught cos the woman he was exposing himself to had a camera phone with her
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Was that to janey?
                OI!!!

grrrrr
                "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Working...
                X