• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How did you cope?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought my client had finally clicked that 90% of their traffic is me hitting the New Posts button and blocked it!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Thank **** for that, I thought someone had cut through the undersea cable!

Oi Admin, leave that red button the **** alone!
      Did it go down? I didn't notice as I was on con call solving the world's problems (or at least an oil rigs).
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        You lie like a cheap Japanese watch.
        Fake Thai Rolly Rolex
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Logged a call with clients network team SEV 1 SLA of half an hour, told em to get it sorted ASAP and clearly they where able to resolve the issue

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Fake Thai Rolly Rolex
            He meant on your side...

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
              Logged a call with clients network team SEV 1 SLA of half an hour, told em to get it sorted ASAP and clearly they where able to resolve the issue
              Well done mate!

Comment

It was me!!!

Comment

Had a long slow five knuckle shuffle the disabled loo's with out the pressure of having do the deed quick so as not to miss anything on the forums. Must be other forum users at our place. Some one trying door every couple of mins!!
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Had a long slow five knuckle shuffle the disabled loo's with out the pressure of having do the deed quick so as not to miss anything on the forums. Must be other forum users at our place. Some one trying door every couple of mins!!
                    Some one had probably checked the safety camera installed in that bog and thought you were having a fit of some sort
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Went to lunch.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X