• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: How did you cope?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How did you cope?"

Collapse

• alreadypacked
    replied
    We have not had any thread domination for a while

It’s FRIDAY

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    He's either
    a) had a breakdown
    b) given the time out from CUK actually been able to concentrate on work long enough to fix his predicament
    No he's back. Like a boomarang. Like a bed penny. Like a homesick turd clinging to your leg. Like a...

You get the drift.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    It does but it is above the basin to the side but if I stand on the edge of the loo bowl and lean forward against the door I can just see the action in the mirror. Problem is once I have blown my load all over the floor beneath me I find myself suspended rather precariously at a 30% degree angle above the fruits of my labour, trousers round my ankles and little chance of an elegant dismount. The task in hand now is to attempt to fall on the floor face first but get enough sideways momentum to avoid landing face first in a quickly cooling pool of my man fat.....

You would have thought they would have put more thought in to designing disabled loo's
    That was worryingly convincing.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Did the loo have a mirror?
    It does but it is above the basin to the side but if I stand on the edge of the loo bowl and lean forward against the door I can just see the action in the mirror. Problem is once I have blown my load all over the floor beneath me I find myself suspended rather precariously at a 30% degree angle above the fruits of my labour, trousers round my ankles and little chance of an elegant dismount. The task in hand now is to attempt to fall on the floor face first but get enough sideways momentum to avoid landing face first in a quickly cooling pool of my man fat.....

You would have thought they would have put more thought in to designing disabled loo's

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Bit embarrassed to say but.... I didn't notice I was doing something else.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    No no no no no. Wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Had a long slow five knuckle shuffle the disabled loo's with out the pressure of having do the deed quick so as not to miss anything on the forums. Must be other forum users at our place. Some one trying door every couple of mins!!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    He's either
    a) had a breakdown
    b) given the time out from CUK actually been able to concentrate on work long enough to fix his predicament
    1 has always been my lucky number.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    The good news is that the spike that wiped out CUK for a bit seems to have destroyed the Suitybot.

I'm waiting with bated breath for today's latest update
    He's either
    a) had a breakdown

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    The good news is that the spike that wiped out CUK for a bit seems to have destroyed the Suitybot.

I'm waiting with bated breath for today's latest update

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    Had a long slow five knuckle shuffle the disabled loo's with out the pressure of having do the deed quick so as not to miss anything on the forums. Must be other forum users at our place. Some one trying door every couple of mins!!
    always annoying and puts you off the vinegar stroke

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Went to lunch.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Some one had probably checked the safety camera installed in that bog and thought you were having a fit of some sort

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OccultScientist
    replied
    It was me!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X