• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tattoos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
    Got a big gecko that goes from my shoulder to my tit, that looks good
    I don't really have an opinion on tattoos. I've thought about getting one a couple of times and may well do so in the future.

But my concern is this - Are you not worried that the shape of the gecko's head is going to look a bit silly when the moobs set in?

If I did get one I reckon it would have to be on the back of my shoulder or some body part that isn't going to change shape as the lardiness settles in (further)

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Well I cannot produce a bar bill to cover the comment but he was a massive boozer and woke up to a drink in the morning. I read something in the Suntday Times the other week that he requested a bottle of champagne & a bottle of brandy each day and a tall glass of (port I think) for breakfast during his meetings with Stalin.
      As I suspected. Not a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        As I suspected. Not a fact.
        It is well documented that Churchill was a massive boozer and a bottle a day of Brandy was his minimum requirement, sorry to dishearten you but he was an alcoholic, and a bad one.
        Last edited by minestrone; 5 October 2011, 11:35.

Comment

It is well documented that Churchill was a massive boozer and a bottle of day of Brandy was his minimum requirement, sorry to dishearten you but he was an alcoholic, and a bad one.
          Perhaps we should start sending call me Dave the odd bottle of plonk in the post. It can't do any harm.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

It is well documented that Churchill was a massive boozer and a bottle of day of Brandy was his minimum requirement, sorry to dishearten you but he was an alcoholic, and a bad one.
            I'm not disheartened. I'm merely pointing out that for all your self professed education you still have a tendency to post ill-researched bollocks and generalisations.

Next time do a bit of research or find a means of hiding your lack of knowledge.

For example, "It is said that Winston Churchill consumed more than a bottle of brandy a day!" would have been much more acceptable.

Comment

I read Thatchers' memoirs and she was quite brazen about the fact she drank a shed load of Bells every night. The old lass could probably still outdrink Blair in his "it was a crutch" moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                I'm not disheartened. I'm merely pointing out that for all your self professed education you still have a tendency to post ill-researched bollocks and generalisations.

Next time do a bit of research or find a means of hiding your lack of knowledge.

For example, "It is said that Winston Churchill consumed more than a bottle of brandy a day!" would have been much more acceptable.
                How much do you think he drank?

Comment

I read Thatchers' memoirs and she was quite brazen about the fact she drank a shed load of Bells every night. The old lass could probably still outdrink Blair in his "it was a crutch" moments.
                  What about William Hague?

Comment

He probably doesn't know, but then he's never claimed to

Comment

I haven't got a clue. Never met the fella and he's no longer around to ask. You made a statement, I asked if it was a fact. You then proceeded to spout bollocks.

Comment

Working...
                      X