• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tattoos

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tattoos"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    "I have seen Mark Twain this golden morning"

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I have seen the world's most tatooed man when I was sailing. Went past the boat in a kayack.

spotted

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    One assumes these people are independently wealthy.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I have seen the world's most tatooed man when I was sailing. Went past the boat in a kayack.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Cleverly executed, but ridiculous. He's going to spend enough time really looking like that without taking on the look while he's alive.

Also, I can't see it working too well when he smiles; he'll look like the 'Alien', a little mouth full of teeth inside a bigger mouth full of teeth.
    At least he will be easy to lead to his cell, like a bull.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

On benefits perchance????
    Cleverly executed, but ridiculous. He's going to spend enough time really looking like that without taking on the look while he's alive.

Also, I can't see it working too well when he smiles; he'll look like the 'Alien', a little mouth full of teeth inside a bigger mouth full of teeth.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I don't agree, the picture below is 3 months after I had a Henna done in Greece, my son had a smaller one which did the same. Never again for me and I would advise anyone else not to as well.

Nasty. I meant more sensible than getting a permanent tattoo, not more sensible than no tattoo at all.

3 months is early days , so you may be okay yet.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Do you mean Churchill managed to work out the combination of Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V in succession to be able to post a 'rather long one'.

Just because someone can transcribe the letters placed in front of them by someone else doesn't mean they can read or write.
    I merely asked Minestrone whether or not what he had posted about Winston Churchill was a "fact". Knowing how Minestrone likes to regale us all with his many degrees I thought I'd question his knowledge or lack thereof.

Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

He'd be a good care assistant. Or nursery nurse perhaps.

Edit: At least it detracts from the acne.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Last edited by MarillionFan; 5 October 2011, 22:41.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
    Errrrrr not wanting to get in the way of a bit of - did you read Churchills previous posts and particularly the rather long one........?

Only asking
    Do you mean Churchill managed to work out the combination of Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V in succession to be able to post a 'rather long one'.

Just because someone can transcribe the letters placed in front of them by someone else doesn't mean they can read or write.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pork Belly
    How about just bacon and eggs?

How about something like: 3D Perspective Street Drawings

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    They are beans now you say, they have the look of cranial arse grapes but I am not one for the fried food breakfast.
    Well that's my weekend treat ruined. Just some toast for me, I think.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Beans?

Edit: I don't know why you are asking. Do you have a fried bread fetish?
    They are beans now you say, they have the look of cranial arse grapes but I am not one for the fried food breakfast.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    What is the red stuff in between the sausage and the egg?

Why am I even asking that question?
    Beans?

Edit: I don't know why you are asking. Do you have a fried bread fetish?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X