• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It would be a serious criminal act.
    So what, I will not cry and he will not do it again.

Britain had to go through years of serious criminal acts around northen europe so these little cretins can run amock round London, time this country grew a set.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Britain had to go through years of serious criminal acts around northen europe so these little cretins can run amock round London, time this country grew a set.
      To be honest they don't need to beat the f**k out of them to prove a point.

They just need to throw their missiles back at them and actually hit them, or look like they are going to beat the sh*t out of them.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Your average 30 year old policeman dressed up in full riot gear is never going to catch some teenager. They need to be surrounded, kettled and battered and we have to look the other way while it is going on.

The quicker that happens the quicker the country can go back to normality.

Comment

Your average 30 year old policeman dressed up in full riot gear is never going to catch some teenager. They need to be surrounded, kettled and battered and we have to look the other way while it is going on.

The quicker that happens the quicker the country can go back to normality.
          The problem is the kids are crafty. They know how to run into side streets.

This isn't a normal riot.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            The problem is the kids are crafty. They know how to run into side streets. This isn't a normal riot.
            Quite. Reminds me of when the yanks got spanked in Mogadishu in the early 90s. Too much lawlessness allowed to thrive. Somalia still hasn't solved their problem, can London do any better?

BBC News - Black Hawk survivor 'would return to help Somalis'
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              Quite. Reminds me of when the yanks got spanked in Mogadishu in the early 90s.
              They've learnt their lesson and it would not happen now. Why? Because average firepower they pack is enough to deal with the problem, where as poor British lads who got linched by the crowd in Iraq (2004?) did not have fooking ammo!

Comment

Sure, so you're an armchair thug with no more interest in the rule of law than the rioters. Ooooh, the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  They've learnt their lesson and it would not happen now. Why? Because average firepower they pack is enough to deal with the problem, where as poor British lads who got linched by the crowd in Iraq (2004?) did not have fooking ammo!
                  UK history means the army and police don't like going in and shooting first.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    UK history means the army and police don't like going in and shooting first.
                    Are you sure?
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                      That's what I meant.

The head Police honchos I've heard on the radio keep backing away from the fact they are allowed to use plastic bullets tonight if needed.

It's fine using those tactics in a "hidden backwater" of the UK but not on the British mainland where the eyes of the world's media are on them.

Comment

Working...
                      X