• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crap Week (Possible Bedwetting Thread)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
    sorry to hear that MP, was gonna say definitely don't flounce on her part but sounds like you don't have to.... you have to keep them waiting until at least tuesday i'd say
    They can kiss my ass till Wednesday.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      This one - permie. Total and UTTER INCOMPETANT...
      Yes. But can she spell incompetent?

You have asked for a rate increase, haven't you?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

What's the s'posed to mean? Eh? I'm in fighting mood, I'll warn you now.
        The fact you always see good in people.

What else could it possibly mean?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You could ask to settle it in a mud fight in the middle of the office, wire up a webcam as well for us.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Yes. But can she spell incompetent?

You have asked for a rate increase, haven't you?

Just to top off a shit: week!

Originally posted by eek View Post
            The fact you always see good in people.

What else could it possibly mean?
            Now I KNOW you're being a sarky twat.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

[Sorry to steal your thunder here, SY.]

So. I find out that a permie colleague has lodged a 'formal complaint' against me with HR. A long, and boring story - but she is revealing herself to be slightly unhinged. I've had to endure a couple of 'interviews' with HR; and managed to keep some semblance of calm throughout. The complaint is based on something that didn't happen - in any way, shape or form.

My Programme Director has turned out to be surprisingly massively supportive throughout - I hadn't realised this has all been going on for a while now. I pointed out to him that I have no interest in liaising with HR as a contractor (which he is, too). He asked me to put up with it, and not to do owt rash. I agreed, but it's all been an unbelievably protracted process.

I handed my notice in yesterday - the entire thing has been dragging on too long, and is too ridiculous for words. The idea that I may end up being asked to leave the programme because of this load of crap, is not worth contemplating. I know this sort of thing happens - all the time, but it's so naffing unfair; on this contract of all of them.

I don't want to leave. I really, badly, don't want to have to leave. But I couldn't see an alternative - how could I continue to work with this twat, after what she's done.

So I'm quite chuffed to report that she's been removed from the programme with immediate effect, and I've been offered a new contract, with a longer duration to tempt me back. Might keep 'em waiting till after the weekend before I confirm.

I hope the above post doesn't give away the 'MP is MF's sockie' secret.
              Bedwetter.

P.S. Glad it all worked out.

Comment

Just to top off a tulip week!

Now I KNOW you're being a sarky twat.
                Just remember the DIY man is in on Monday. You'll be able to stop doing it yourself on Monday night.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

[Sorry to steal your thunder here, SY.]

So. I find out that a permie colleague has lodged a 'formal complaint' against me with HR. A long, and boring story - but she is revealing herself to be slightly unhinged. I've had to endure a couple of 'interviews' with HR; and managed to keep some semblance of calm throughout. The complaint is based on something that didn't happen - in any way, shape or form.

My Programme Director has turned out to be surprisingly massively supportive throughout - I hadn't realised this has all been going on for a while now. I pointed out to him that I have no interest in liaising with HR as a contractor (which he is, too). He asked me to put up with it, and not to do owt rash. I agreed, but it's all been an unbelievably protracted process.

I handed my notice in yesterday - the entire thing has been dragging on too long, and is too ridiculous for words. The idea that I may end up being asked to leave the programme because of this load of crap, is not worth contemplating. I know this sort of thing happens - all the time, but it's so naffing unfair; on this contract of all of them.

I don't want to leave. I really, badly, don't want to have to leave. But I couldn't see an alternative - how could I continue to work with this twat, after what she's done.

So I'm quite chuffed to report that she's been removed from the programme with immediate effect, and I've been offered a new contract, with a longer duration to tempt me back. Might keep 'em waiting till after the weekend before I confirm.

I hope the above post doesn't give away the 'MP is MF's sockie' secret.
                  SY02 asked me to ask you what the ficticious complaint was. Sorry MP but what SY02 wants she gets at the moment, frikin preggers nazi.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    SY02 asked me to ask you what the ficticious complaint was. Sorry MP but what SY02 wants she gets at the moment, frikin preggers nazi.
                    WSYS

And did it have anything to do with Baby Oil, Frankfurters, and a whoopee cushion?
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      It's embarrassing even typing this crap.

I had a conversation - IN A DIFFERENT ROOM - with another member of the team. It was a slightly...terse conversation to say the least.

Nutjob claims to have 'overheard' the conversation, and is claiming I said certain things; none of which I did.

Rather than tell her to eff off and get a life - HR have taken this further. Turns out she has form for this kind of thing, and I'm next on her list.

She doesn't like me because I am, frankly, brilliant.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X