• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need a pot noodle….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Sidle up to her, or sachet up to her if you prefer.

Nonchalantly push your ray-bans to the edge of your nose and peer over them and make eye contact.

Then repeat these words :

"Wow, you don't sweat much for a fat lass!"

In the ensuing laughter, suggest a drink after work.

Piece of cake.
    Good god - I just read this post, without realising what I was doing started to laugh, as I started to look at the said fair maiden, who looked back at me, which made me realise I was looking at her, so had to jerk my head at a weird angle to pretend I was actually looking at the ceiling instead.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Hanging is too good for some
      Not for me

My Mrs is forever telling me she wishes I was properly hung
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Rope on it's way in the post
        Good job. He can fashion himself a Bridgend Cravat!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Good job. He can fashion himself a Bridgend Cravat!!

OUCH !!
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Good god - I just read this post, without realising what I was doing started to laugh, as I started to look at the said fair maiden, who looked back at me, which made me realise I was looking at her, so had to jerk my head at a weird angle to pretend I was actually looking at the ceiling instead.
            OK jerky is good, we can work with this. What we will do here is work the sympathy angle. We need to convince her you have tourettes.

Carrying on spasmodically jerking, count to 10 then scream "Vagina!" at the top of your voice. When she gives you a startled look, explain you have tourettes and you'll be up to your nuts in guts in no time at all.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              Dave over there says your name is Wilma

My name's not Rodney, you plonker.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                There is a desk just opposite me, someone from another team has moved onto it a few weeks ago.

As today is dress down day for the awards ceremony at a hotel later on, this lass is looking hot. Sizzling. Like she is dressed up for a night on the town.
                "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by ee61re View Post
                  Pictures please?
                  That's really going to help him look normal, sneakily taking a picture of her.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                  X