• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor UK Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just had a panic transfer session, got rid of Bale and spent the money beefing up all over the pitch.
    Last edited by doodab; 23 August 2013, 15:48.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I've just had a panic transfer session, got rid of Bale and spent the money beefing up all over the pitch.
      Ta for the reminder.

Comment

As transfers are still free I've pretty much started again, with a different tactic. Rather than looking for bargains to fund a star player I've gone for quality everywhere on the pitch.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I played my wildcard.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Suity's Allstars registered. Good luck all.
            Do the players just spend the whole time complaining about how it's not their fault they scored an own goal?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Do the players just spend the whole time complaining about how it's not their fault they scored an own goal?

I know its early but wildcard has been played after the transfer windows closed, brought in Eto'o and Ozil
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                I played my wildcard.
                What's a wildcard?
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  What's a wildcard?
                  Where you can make as many transfers you like without suffering any penalties
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

What's a wildcard?
                    As many transfers as you want to make in one go, as opposed to the usual 1 or 2. I rebuilt my whole team.

Comment

What's a wildcard?
                      Depends what database you're using.

Comment

Working...
                      X