• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor UK Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week one scores are in
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Yes. I got off to a flyer
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Oh dear

Comment

Off to a solid start but it has to be said it was a much higher scoring week than average, players who were expected to perform well did so.

This year I'm determined to not overreact and panic buy, 'slowly, slowly catchy monkey'.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

For those where its not blindingly obvious can you put your CUK name and Team Name in the Forum (on the site if you don't want it public) so we can mock and belittle those who are doing worse?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I am bottom of the league. Laugh all you like, I'll be mid table by the end of it.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Currently sitting 4th - "This is the year"

I've not played my wildcard yet but I have a sub ready for this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Currently sitting 4th - "This is the year"

I've not played my wildcard yet but I have a sub ready for this weekend
                  Olympic Mayonnaise - sitting 3rd.

Wildcard on week 1 would be a little drastic! I'm waiting to have 2 transfers in hand before I make changes, got to plan ahead for the return of Suarez.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    Olympic Mayonnaise - sitting 3rd.

Wildcard on week 1 would be a little drastic! I'm waiting to have 2 transfers in hand before I make changes, got to plan ahead for the return of Suarez.
                    I may look at the wild card at the end of the transfer window

Comment

'Nice to Michu' ... I didnt think my first week was that bad with RVP bagging 2, Lambert getting a goal and Sturridge scoring too coupled with Ivanovic too but currently sat 6th some 34 points behind first place!

Comment

Working...
                      X