• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor UK Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started a thread about our league a while ago which appears to be taken down now (apologies if I shouldn't have started a whole new thread on this, didnt realise this one was set up). Anyway, if you guys fancy joining this league too which is fairly simple to join if you already have a team set up, please enter the following league code:

360447-93154

It's free to join and play and we will be giving out prizes for the weekley, monthly and eventual winners. Once you have joined, click on the forum tab for T&C's and to find out about prizes etc.

If you join, please inbox me on here (or email me direct - my email address is in the forum on the league) with your email address so I can contact you should you win in a game week / month or the season winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Power Mortgages Ltd View Post
      I started a thread about our league a while ago which appears to be taken down now (apologies if I shouldn't have started a whole new thread on this, didnt realise this one was set up). Anyway, if you guys fancy joining this league too which is fairly simple to join if you already have a team set up, please enter the following league code:

360447-93154

It's free to join and play and we will be giving out prizes for the weekley, monthly and eventual winners. Once you have joined, click on the forum tab for T&C's and to find out about prizes etc.

If you join, please inbox me on here (or email me direct - my email address is in the forum on the league) with your email address so I can contact you should you win in a game week / month or the season winner.
      Dunno what happened to your thread. I've joined your league too

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I don't know if a few people thought I should have seeked clearance to start a thread about it before actually starting it? Cant see i would have broken any rules by posting it but it simply disappeared so I assume a mod didnt like something about it but I didnt get any explanation.

Glad to see you've joined the league! would be great if a few others wanted to join too.

Please remember to drop me an email/inbox with your address details so I can send through gift vouchers if you win!

Comment

+1
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

+1 I'm in also

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              +1 I'm in also
              So have i

Comment

Suity's Allstars registered. Good luck all.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Time to see who's really the best, hell we can even let the girls play!

Its free to sign up, if you are another league you can play the same team in more than one

Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

Once you have created your team, select to join a private league and enter the code below

940109-315390

Good Luck Everybody!
                  Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Suity's Allstars registered. Good luck all.
                  Make sure you join SMac's league too.

Comment

Make sure you join SMac's league too.
                    Cheers. Now done as well.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Bump, season kicks off tomorrow
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X